Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    CES/MAX PSI RAPE 6765 KIT

    Click here to enlarge

    Rape of earth setup right there on the stock obd2 Dme. Tuned by Nick G. .96 A/R on the turbo. Dual BB Precision billet 67R. Pump fuel and meth.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    35.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I am more intrigued by the 35r AA overlay.. I will find the graph and post it up. But nonetheless, killer 6765graph!
    Last edited by turbo325ii; 06-01-2011 at 07:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    thats my not yet released dyno graph buddy,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Points
    -391.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats my not yet released dyno graph buddy,
    Correct,
    an an unauthorized plucking of info and displaying elsewhere.

    Wait,
    are you gonna get an e36? Its a wise chassis to choosie
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    35.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I've also attached a dyno graph of our stg3 60# inj. AA tuned turbo car with the old t3 aa manifold setup running 21 psi with a gt35r turbo for some comparison 100octane + meth... and another comparison graph with SM3's 4094r kit boosting 17psi with a 60# Nick G. stock ecu tune, 93 oct + meth.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Points
    -391.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Kelp you?

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    www
    milkt org

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats my not yet released dyno graph buddy,
    Have you decided to make the switch? Btw are you going to the raceway park track rental on the 11th looks like I may have the car back in time for it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    The AA rape tune that was on the 60lbs setup has 2 points where meth is being sprayed. 1 jet some where near the intercooler, and the other at the TB for adding rape kooling. Now that can't be done with blow thru setups with out maybe messing up the maffie. Hrrrmis things like this get me thinking about standalone's, and running 235mph at pikes peak..
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Have you decided to make the switch? Btw are you going to the raceway park track rental on the 11th looks like I may have the car back in time for it.
    i cant, i have other obligations, and still no transmission

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i cant, i have other obligations, and still no transmission
    Darn it. Which trans are you going with, or are you staying with the stock unit?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    E36 is next for me. To much awesomeness to not get one! Avus blue please!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    E36 is next for me. To much awesomeness to not get one! Avus blue please!
    yes
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    It's going to a must for me. Once I redo the outside of hpf car. Daliy driving is done. Just going to have to bust my ass. To finish one car and try to buy another.

    It will happen tho!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    It's going to a must for me. Once I redo the outside of hpf car. Daliy driving is done. Just going to have to bust my ass. To finish one car and try to buy another.

    It will happen tho!
    Hi 5
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    522
    Rep Points
    122.9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    I can has?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    139.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    What kind of times will you run with this turbo set up?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    What kind of times will you run with this turbo set up?
    Oo its not mine.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    Rape of earth setup right there on the stock obd2 Dme. Tuned by Nick G. .96 A/R on the turbo. Dual BB Precision billet 67R. Pump fuel and meth.
    This being done on the stock DME tells me the DME is far more capable than people think, amazing.

    93 + meth, right?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    What kind of times will you run with this turbo set up?
    This is a deep 10 setup, easy, especially with race + meth.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a deep 10 setup, easy, especially with race + meth.
    i think mike only makes kits that are 10 seconds and lower lol j/k.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    246.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This being done on the stock DME tells me the DME is far more capable than people think, amazing.

    93 + meth, right?
    Correct, pump 93 + meth......all on the reflashed factory DME Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickG Click here to enlarge
    Correct, pump 93 + meth......all on the reflashed factory DME Click here to enlarge
    Yes a tune of rape. Nick I know you do all the obd2 stuff for CES. Are you thinking about doing more of the obd1 stuff?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    120.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    The AA rape tune that was on the 60lbs setup has 2 points where meth is being sprayed. 1 jet some where near the intercooler, and the other at the TB for adding rape kooling. Now that can't be done with blow thru setups with out maybe messing up the maffie. Hrrrmis things like this get me thinking about standalone's, and running 235mph at pikes peak..
    Wait...What?!?!?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chris @ ardesign Click here to enlarge
    Wait...What?!?!?
    Car does 2.1 60-130mph. It runs on turkey blood mixed with pigs blood.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    120.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Car does 2.1 60-130mph. It runs on turkey blood mixed with pigs blood.

    Are you talking about Tajima who runs the Pikes Peak Hill Climb?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •