Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Active Autowerke Stage 2 E92 M3 supercharger dyno with full exhaust / no cats

Hits 529 whp even in hot weather (90+) goes to show how much of a difference the exhaust makes:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

right where it should be. Im sure it performs where it matters in the real world as well Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Wing Click here to enlarge
    anyway AKH should do the same, with a good exhaust setup he will be close to this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Wing Click here to enlarge
    anyway AKH should do the same, with a good exhaust setup he will be close to this.
    i believe he has now gone fully catless. so i believe he will be redynoing shortly and plans on hitting the strip again, but i cant surely speak on his behalf, he will chime in when he gets the time. his schedule is more busy than mine Click here to enlarge

IIRC i vaguely remember him chirping gears in 2-3 and 3-4 on the strip, so i think with DR's he would be able to add another mph or so to that, along with better ET's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    yea i just went catless like last week. i wanted to put some miles on so the ecu can adjust to the catless setup. i will have a dyno shortly. its been a long day today.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    yea i just went catless like last week. i wanted to put some miles on so the ecu can adjust to the catless setup. i will have a dyno shortly. its been a long day today.
    Awesome, look forward to seeing your new dyno and from the looks of it you should be able to pick up a MPH at the strip too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Hell yea, cats = too much restriction. Plus it sounds much more aggressive without them Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hell yea, cats = too much restriction. Plus it sounds much more aggressive without them Click here to enlarge
    oh yea the car is crazy loud and deff smells. i think Lm can attest to that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    oh yea the car is crazy loud and deff smells. i think Lm can attest to that.
    You'll learn to love that smell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i only know since i couldnt get in front again yet. once im back up to 100% ill never smell that smell again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    i am deff loving it now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I do, much love and pride. Can't wait to shoot flames while switching gears Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

dang, glad we are getting some good numbers with the AA kit
    Click here to enlarge