Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    If my friend wants to go for AA thats fine but i can't help him install it if its AA, Dont ask me why.
    I know whyClick here to enlarge and I could tell......Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    ahhh. Then he should really look into a new kit if he doesn't want issues. If he wants big power he should go with a CES MAX PSI Turbo Kit to rape much of the middle east.

Ron Paul 2012
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by abood///M Click here to enlarge
    I know whyClick here to enlarge and I could tell......Click here to enlarge
    LOL Thanks Abood. Hope alls well.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would go Turbo with the US motors for better HP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would go Turbo with the US motors for better HP.
    yeah im looking into TRM, CES and Technique Tuning. The CES kit looks very good so I'll wait and see what we can do about it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have a look at this..

turbochargingdynamics.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have a look at this..

They have nothing listed under their S52 application. I can see that someone can easily put together a turbo kit from their site and thats good and all but I would rather have the support and warranty of a company covering all aspects of the kit especially tune. The car will be a DD so i dont want my friend to have problems every day. I've sent them an email any way.

Did you do the turbo on your E36 M3?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have a look at this..

Nah, stay with what was mentioned, CES, TRM, and Technique Tuning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So far TRM and CES have written to my emails with a lot of fracking info! I am very impressed by both their CS. I'll sit down and research both the kits tonight and their components etc. Then recommend them both to the customer as I feel both of them are good. STG 1 is what we will be goign with for sure. I'll update this thread soon.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    So far TRM and CES have written to my emails with a lot of fracking info! I am very impressed by both their CS. I'll sit down and research both the kits tonight and their components etc. Then recommend them both to the customer as I feel both of them are good. STG 1 is what we will be goign with for sure. I'll update this thread soon.
    Technique Tuning will get back to you, Nick G is good on communication, at least he has been with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Technique Tuning will get back to you, Nick G is good on communication, at least he has been with me.
    Depending on what the person wants to spend will be the biggest factor. I would say that the OP should get the kit with a head spacer. Nick G does do tuning for CES on the bigger whp kits. CES/Max Psi/Nick G, and AA do tuning for those kits. Trm does in house tuning as well on their kits. The CES kits have made 653whp with a Steed Speed manifold. Trm has made about 600whp with the hta3586r on there kit. Tuned in house of course in front of the tuner. The great thing about the CES/Max Psi kit is that the manifold(Steed Speed) has been proven time, and time again to make big power. Down the line is the person wanted to go for more power they would just need to upgrade turbo, and get a revised tune to rape earth with. Also Trm doesn't like to do meth tuning unless its done with a meth system spraying down each intake runner, and done at GA in the USA. Just somethings to think about. Good luck
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Is this Nick G the DME tuning guy?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is this Nick G the DME tuning guy?
    Yes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Depending on what the person wants to spend will be the biggest factor. I would say that the OP should get the kit with a head spacer. Nick G does do tuning for CES on the bigger whp kits. CES/Max Psi/Nick G, and AA do tuning for those kits. Trm does in house tuning as well on their kits. The CES kits have made 653whp with a Steed Speed manifold. Trm has made about 600whp with the hta3586r on there kit. Tuned in house of course in front of the tuner. The great thing about the CES/Max Psi kit is that the manifold(Steed Speed) has been proven time, and time again to make big power. Down the line is the person wanted to go for more power they would just need to upgrade turbo, and get a revised tune to rape earth with. Also Trm doesn't like to do meth tuning unless its done with a meth system spraying down each intake runner, and done at GA in the USA. Just somethings to think about. Good luck
    Thanks man. Yes I'll talk to them more but I dont think my friend will go with such big power upgrades as he wants to maintain his DD and the weather here as I mentioned is $#@!e. I will post here with what he decides to go with after i speak to the companies on the phone one by one. lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks man. Yes I'll talk to them more but I dont think my friend will go with such big power upgrades as he wants to maintain his DD and the weather here as I mentioned is $#@!e. I will post here with what he decides to go with after i speak tot he companies on the phone one by one. lol.
    What kind of power delivery is he looking for? Which ever he chooses make sure he gets something that will lower compression.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What kind of power delivery is he looking for? Which ever he chooses make sure he gets something that will lower compression.
    So your syaing even if he goes for STG 1 he should the head gasket to lower compression?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So your syaing even if he goes for STG 1 he should the head gasket to lower compression?
    What's the boost of Stage 1 ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    What's the boost of Stage 1 ?
    8-9 psi according to CES site
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    8-9 psi according to CES site
    I would because I know I would want more power down the line, and lower compression is safer when you do want more boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys I have been speaking to CES a lot and John has been giving us exceptional customer service. replying to emails immediately and with so much detail. Great guy to work with. I will be recommending the CES kit to Sohail for his M3. He'll register and post his comments soon.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys I have been speaking to CES a lot and John has been giving us exceptional customer service. replying to emails immediately and with so much detail. Great guy to work with. I will be recommending the CES kit to Sohail for his M3. He'll register and post his comments soon.
    He is a very good guy to work with. I think he is already on here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He is a very good guy to work with. I think he is already on here.
    Really? What makes me confident in the kit is that it uses the SS manifold and a lot of good quality components. He just sent me another email and very detailed and my confidence in CES just keeps growing and growing Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really? What makes me confident in the kit is that it uses the SS manifold and a lot of good quality components. He just sent me another email and very detailed and my confidence in CES just keeps growing and growing Click here to enlarge
    John gave a good deal on some stuff I got, and shipped it out quick.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are the details on this kit? Price, turbo, etc.,?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will get John from CES to chime in here with the details but here is the link from the site with the info on the STG 1:

http://www.cesmotorsport.com/documents/182.html
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast