Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great work Ejaz. Thank for sharing.

I think I go with CES turbo kit. I'm wondering if i can upgrade the CES turbo kit later?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sohail Click here to enlarge
    Great work Ejaz. Thank for sharing.

I think I go with CES turbo kit. I'm wondering if i can upgrade the CES turbo kit later?
    Sohail, as discussed by email it is very easy to upgrade the kit in the future So we will go with STG 1 or 1.5 first to get you started and then upgrade later if you feel the need.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I will get John from CES to chime in here with the details but here is the link from the site with the info on the STG 1:

http://www.cesmotorsport.com/documents/182.html
    Please do!

OBD-I kit I see, looks pretty nice!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Well Gentlemen the update is that Mr. Sohail will go for the CES kit. The car will delivered to me in August but work might be a little slow as its gona be so HOT! The hottest! Its ridiculous, like last night it was around 100f and the wind was blowing really hot! OUCH! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Well Gentlemen the update is that Mr. Sohail will go for the CES kit. The car will delivered to me in August but work might be a little slow as its gona be so HOT! The hottest! Its ridiculous, like last night it was around 100f and the wind was blowing really hot! OUCH! Click here to enlarge
    Nice to hear, hope you details the kit install for us.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nice to hear, hope you details the kit install for us.
    Will Do, So far I am very impressed with CES. He writes everything in detail and thats what made me and Sohail confident in the quality of this kit.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

CES turbo system

Thanks to all for the referrals and comments! Ejaz, I am working on the final quote for you for the items your customer wants, and will be emailing you soon!...

Best Regards,

The CES Motorsport Team

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cesmotorsport Click here to enlarge
    Thanks to all for the referrals and comments! Ejaz, I am working on the final quote for you for the items your customer wants, and will be emailing you soon!...

Best Regards,

The CES Motorsport Team
    Ces has 1 of the best kits on the market.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cesmotorsport Click here to enlarge

Best Regards,

The CES Motorsport Team
    Looking forward to it Brother Click here to enlarge Cheers.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123