Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 114 of 114
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky,

    4 hours? What?

    It is 90 miles from where I live. Takes 1,5 hours max.

    You cant test inside Istanbul, it is full of traffic. Its like new york.

    Thats why we go out of Istanbul, and each weekend if no rain.

    You can think it was 30 F or 40 F or 22 F. or 44 F.

    Its up to you. When I say it was 91 F it was.

    Its hard for some to believe the records are coming from Turkey, but thats it.

    Check the two vids from my E46 m3.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

    4 hours? What?

    It is 90 miles from where I live. Takes 1,5 hours max.

    You cant test inside Istanbul, it is full of traffic. Its like new york.

    Thats why we go out of Istanbul, and each weekend if no rain.

    You can think it was 30 F or 40 F or 22 F. or 44 F.

    Its up to you. When I say it was 91 F it was.

    Its hard for some to believe the records are coming from Turkey, but thats it.

    Check the two vids from my E46 m3.
    I understand leaving the citiy but unless maps.google.com is wrong, from Istanbul to Kirklareli is a 4 hour trip.

    It's 212 kilometers so ok, 131 miles. At 80 mph it could be done in almost one in a half. I still don't understand that large of a temperature variance.

    I have nothing against where the records are coming from, I have something against false info. Not saying it is, but your weather claim of 91 degrees farenheit doesn't agree with any weather stations around and also does make sense that one would go to where it is so hot to run to try to set a record.

    It's a credibility thing and this is the type of claim that leads to skepticism because it just doesn't add up and there is no proof on any weather site of it being that hot, actually of it being far less.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky,

    as your are the only bmw related forum which allows me to post, which is unbiased, I will post all my photos and vids on this forum.

    please check the S54 forum, I am loading two vids of my E46 M3 TT.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

    as your are the only bmw related forum which allows me to post, which is unbiased, I will post all my photos and vids on this forum.
    Yes, I know, we are as unbiased and uncensored as they come.

    I know you are posting video details but we would all like some up to date pictures of both cars.

    Why not just go snap some photos tomorrow? I would like to see more of the E36 in particular actually.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I know, we are as unbiased and uncensored as they come.

    I know you are posting video details but we would all like some up to date pictures of both cars.

    Why not just go snap some photos tomorrow? I would like to see more of the E36 in particular actually.

    Boss, will do soon.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I understand leaving the citiy but unless maps.google.com is wrong, from Istanbul to Kirklareli is a 4 hour trip.

    It's 212 kilometers so ok, 131 miles. At 80 mph it could be done in almost one in a half. I still don't understand that large of a temperature variance.

    I have nothing against where the records are coming from, I have something against false info. Not saying it is, but your weather claim of 91 degrees farenheit doesn't agree with any weather stations around and also does make sense that one would go to where it is so hot to run to try to set a record.



    It's a credibility thing and this is the type of claim that leads to skepticism because it just doesn't add up and there is no proof on any weather site of it being that hot, actually of it being far less.
    Temps are higher near Hades.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    GG,

    I find your attitude and sense of humor negative.

    Bad news for you: started working harder to improve times.

    Worst news: there are many many many many things that can be done and will be done to improve times.

    I feel so good that there are so many things to be made.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    GG,

    I find your attitude and sense of humor negative.

    Bad news for you: started working harder to improve times.

    Worst news: there are many many many many things that can be done and will be done to improve times.

    I feel so good that there are so many things to be made.
    Nothing you have stated or will ever state will be bad news for me. Same on what you do with ur car. I have a reflection when I look into a mirror. You on the other hand......

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    132.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    After looking at this graph i am getting skeptical...there is no shift ! the graph is flat is this e36 m3 equipped with an automatic???Something is fishy here...
    B.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Points
    -71.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djborya Click here to enlarge
    After looking at this graph i am getting skeptical...there is no shift ! the graph is flat is this e36 m3 equipped with an automatic???Something is fishy here...
    B.
    That is exactly why i asked if he made a Vbox run on a dyno,no shifts and the line is much to flat.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    That is exactly why i asked if he made a Vbox run on a dyno,no shifts and the line is much to flat.
    Can't be a dyno with the elevation changes.

    Would be happy to host the run file for those who want to examine it themselves.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UC - San Diego
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    108.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by djborya Click here to enlarge
    After looking at this graph i am getting skeptical...there is no shift ! the graph is flat is this e36 m3 equipped with an automatic???Something is fishy here...
    B.
    prolly a 4th gear zero shift pull. seems odd that he didn't use nitrous to spool them with twin 68 mms....

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nickr519 Click here to enlarge
    prolly a 4th gear zero shift pull. seems odd that he didn't use nitrous to spool them with twin 68 mms....
    Maybe he did, but isn't sharing that about the run.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nickr519 Click here to enlarge
    prolly a 4th gear zero shift pull. seems odd that he didn't use nitrous to spool them with twin 68 mms....
    If he didn't use nitrous it should be easy to improve. The nitrous is there for a reason I would think.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •