Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 314
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Also go run With nos asap and beat your old time this will prove u didn't use it before, well sort of. But it makes it seem very strange, because if u knew could run a faster time if u used the nos, well then why didn't u use it?!?! Everyone wants the fastest time they can get. At least have run a no nos run and a nos run to show the capability each way.
    Very, very good point.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    sorry sammy, i wanted to give you thumbs up but accidently i clicked on the thumbs down.
    Sticky how can i clean this mess?
    I gave him a thumbs up, it's fine.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    sorry sammy, i wanted to give you thumbs up but accidently i clicked on the thumbs down.
    Sticky how can i clean this mess?
    All good, thanks. Was wondering who would neg rep a comment like that Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    I ran a ton of 60-130s in my stage 2.5 car. I only ran one sub 6 run (at MIR) and the vbox wouldn't transfer the data so I couldn't get it verified. Never felt like posting the other results because to me, they weren't indicative of what the car could do...all low to mid 6s. I would love to see some other HPF owners get out there and really try to put some numbers down.
    I understand that, but u could always note the run was done on bad tires etc...my old e92 sc m3 runs were done on tires that were halfway bald and with no alignment on new coilovers and know the car was capable of much more but wanted to see, it's all in good fun and u can always go out and beat your time when the conditions are better. And to be honest that is what the CAR is capable of then, if traction etc is hindering u that's all u r capable of till u make other improvements to the car, the car is a unit, a sum of sll it parts/mods but maybe not what the Engine is capable of thou.

    Everyone is always so worried about if I run a bad time it doesn't represent the kit, or makes the company look bad, well so does having any numbers at all and we are talking about cars!!!! Not world wars, politics, religion etc...people get so $#@!ing serious. It's supposed to be FUN!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i disagree with that, i dont think he was ganged up on all, every single one of his posts in with a negative attitude followed by a "look at me" attitude, he diserved every one of them.
    Correct. Also lets not forget the many he has robbed, and not paid'd back.....
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Pictures of said car? 1/4 times for either m3? 60-130 times are very impressive

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,266
    Rep Points
    936.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    it too would be nice to see some more numbers from other FI'd cars. Some people arent in it for the numbers though and just drive their car for the hell of it. That's potentially why we don't see as many times as we should because some just don't care. Not everyone has the same enthusiasm you do Mert for having the best numbers or for posting up numbers. However, I applaud you on your efforts to have the fastest 60-130 times.
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I keep hearing this talk of a TT E46 M3.. anyone have any pictures, videos, vbox results, timeslips, etc..

    My car just got placed in the VERY capable hands of some people in Arizona.. and once its back I plan on posting my results, good or bad.. I'm not 'racing' anyone.. but I love to share results... especially with other HPFr's/enthusiasts who don't have a chip on their shoulder.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    I keep hearing this talk of a TT E46 M3.. anyone have any pictures, videos, vbox results, timeslips, etc..
    Vbox yes, but anything beyond it no.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Maybe redcross can help you when a rogue missle hit you turkey farm.
    LMFAO!
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The 100-146mph runs are new to me,is there an explanation as to why its a random number like 146&not an even 150mph? Is the 100mph start due to traction?

    BTW,I ran some 3sec 60-130mph runs yesterday while out playing&it still feels slow Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    The 100-146mph runs are new to me,is there an explanation as to why its a random number like 146&not an even 150mph? Is the 100mph start due to traction?

    BTW,I ran some 3sec 60-130mph runs yesterday while out playing&it still feels slow Click here to enlarge
    Yes my 2.1 second time felt slow as well with the alien's recording the results from pluto.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    We take some pics of chicks in burqas and bombs in there a55.

    Probably more you taste.

    I was only one who was going to compare data with you but you want to talk $#@! because I can't afford vbox.

    Sorry I didn't have a turkey farm handed to me. Gotta better $#@! to do then bench race with some Taliban $#@!.
    His PIGGY bank maybe larger then most. Worry not about it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    336
    Rep Points
    345.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ROB...LOL!

    Most people don't own a VBOX. Plus, the 60-130's are only good for internet banter. Take it to the track and lets see what trap speeds you put up.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    ROB...LOL!

    Most people don't own a VBOX. Plus, the 60-130's are only good for internet banter. Take it to the track and lets see what trap speeds you put up.
    well made point and thats about all this clown cares about is internet banter.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    well made point and thats about all this clown cares about is internet banter.
    He wants to show he is the fastest on his terms.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    ROB...LOL!

    Most people don't own a VBOX. Plus, the 60-130's are only good for internet banter. Take it to the track and lets see what trap speeds you put up.
    I doubt they have any NHRA sanctioned strips in Turkey.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I doubt they have any NHRA sanctioned bacon strips in Turkey.
    +1
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    well made point and thats about all this clown cares about is internet banter.
    % 99 of hppp m3 owners like you are afraid to measure their 60-130 times. Simple cause they are slow. Add to that yout verts' 200 lb extra weight....

    even very reputable and very powerful car tuners such as UGR (Gallardo), Switzer (GTR and 997) do measure and publish their 60-130 times.

    So yes 60-130 times are very essential. those who build "real fast street cars" do measure 60-130 times.

    All GTRs who tune their GTRs put their 60-130 times.

    Gallardos, even Vettes, many many 996s and 997s measure and publish 60-130. Cause they are brave enough.

    hppp m3s have poor 60-130 times such as 6.8 to 7,2 seconds.

    I got a 4.49 s 60-130 time. Sad fact but get used to it.

    Never intended to drag race. built to go from 50 to 160 mph very fast and I did it.

    hppp cars are also not geared towards drag racing, they are built for street racing.

    Good news is that I will build a bmw for myself to drag race. Building a drag set up will be fun.

    I know it is a sorrow fact for you that the fastest 60*130 times come from Mert, you need to get used to live with it, or hope that I die soon.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    % 99 of hppp m3 owners like you are afraid to measure their 60-130 times. Simple cause they are slow. Add to that yout verts' 200 lb extra weight....

    even very reputable and very powerful car tuners such as UGR (Gallardo), Switzer (GTR and 997) do measure and publish their 60-130 times.
    Dude, are you serious with this crap? HPF in their advertisements in major magazines uses 60-130 times to show what their kits are capable of.

    He isn't afraid, he just doesn't care. Calling his car slow is ridiculous.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    I know it is a sorrow fact for you that the fastest 60*130 times come from Mert, you need to get used to live with it, or hope that I die soon.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    I got a 4.49 s 60-130 time. Sad fact but get used to it.
    I don't understand this over-inflated view of your self-worth and how it is attached to 60-130 times. We don't even have any details on your car.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    336
    Rep Points
    345.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Switzer and UGR only publish their 60-130 times because they had a Vbox hooked up to their cars at the track and a ton of people on 6speed love seeing the 60-130's even though their cars are trapping 160mph and that should be all that matters. It's something that Scott (Divextreme) started and now has a loyal following.

    Either way though, I still give props because even if your times are slightly off, 60-130 in that range is just mind blowing speed.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Saying that 60-130'is only for Internet banter is ridiculous. It is a great staple in car measurements. For 1 u don't have to live near a drag strip or make the trip to 1. 2 it's much easier on the drivetrain, much less stress on the car. I have run tons of vbox 60-130 runs, but have been the strip 4 times. It is also more representative of roll on street races, as the drag would be more representative of races from a dig. It is not the only thing but is a great tool for measuring your car, comparing it to others, and testing out mods to see hp improvements cut down your times.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    294
    Rep Points
    -2,027.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I bet his tune was a little much for his poor worksmanship and probably smashed it or smoked the engine...we wont see any new videos until he rapes someone else at his so called tuning/scam shop. Actually he probably doesnt even have twin turbos and probably ran nitrous...too scared to post new videos, pictures and details if your build? Thats right Mert be a man...show everyone what a man you are... But you wont post any of these details because you are scared and want to hide the truth...the truth that you are Mert the failure, Mert the scared and Mert the scammer!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    I bet his tune was a little much for his poor worksmanship and probably smashed it or smoked the engine...we wont see any new videos until he rapes someone else at his so called tuning/scam shop. Actually he probably doesnt even have twin turbos and probably ran nitrous...too scared to post new videos, pictures and details if your build? Thats right Mert be a man...show everyone what a man you are... But you wont post any of these details because you are scared and want to hide the truth...the truth that you are Mert the failure, Mert the scared and Mert the scammer!
    commander, have you solved your methanol issues?

    I dont own a shop.

    I own my own garage, dyno dynamics dyno, a team which work for me.

    Vids will come, dont worry.

    All you and types like you can do for now is to bash.

    Keep on being a keyboard braveheart, and dont you dare to take yours for 60-130 testing.

    Check the photos over the S50 forum here @ Bimmerboost, just put some photos.

    I know it is sad for you but this is the fact.

    Just get used to the coming times, soon will have better times.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    294
    Rep Points
    -2,027.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    commander, have you solved your methanol issues?

    I dont own a shop.

    I own my own garage, dyno dynamics dyno, a team which work for me.

    Vids will come, dont worry.

    All you and types like you can do for now is to bash.

    Keep on being a keyboard braveheart, and dont you dare to take yours for 60-130 testing.

    Check the photos over the S50 forum here @ Bimmerboost, just put some photos.

    I know it is sad for you but this is the fact.

    Just get used to the coming times, soon will have better times.
    I am worried Mert...worried that I will have to wait months before I finally see your car in action...take a video of the car running today and I will believe you. Otherwise quit being a douche and stfu.

    EDIT: Pictures, videos and details on your S54 built twin turbo M3 on nitrous...this is what I want to see...otherwise you're just all show and no go.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •