Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

7 out of 11 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

E46 M3 F/I'ed owners, stop the show, be real man & publish your 60-130 and 100-146 mph

Got the "balls" to show 60-130 and 100-146 mph ?

all boosted E46 M3s, turbo or supercharged chime in, publish the following data:

60-130 mph
    100-200 kmh
    100-146 mph

lots of show go on over other forums. stop the show and put your times.

be real motorsport enthusiasts.

there are over 100 turbo m3s out there, with just 5 of them having 60-130 data.

stage 2.5 m3 made 6,7 seconds 60-130 with proefi, not verified yet. needs to be verified.

stage 3 and 4s hide their 60-130. They are afraid of showing times.

orange colored m3, being a company car, with 345 tires, close to 6,8 s 60-130, knowing that from its time slip.

red colored m3, vick m3, has 6,8 s, and he continuously talks. no new times. recently boasting about 920 whp with no 60-130 times. vick, you act like you have a fast m3. just proove it. stop talking and acting like you know a lot.

Vick to be honest, I would not even put one of your turbo components on my cars. very poor designs.
    for the last 3 years you say "next few days I will make good times". 3 years and just a 6.8s? If its so darn fast why do you try to sell it for the last 2 years?
    vick, you wont make good times, I am sorry, that setup is good for 6 s runs. And 100-146 mph will be 6 second as well. Click here to enlarge

Vick, you wrote about my E46 m3, having huge turbos and nitrous and spooling at 7200 rpm.
    Nope. Got twin 68 mm chargers, and they spool at 9250 rpm Click here to enlarge maybe no spool at all.

My record was with twin 68 mm chargers and no nitrous. Just started spraying lately. Your assumptions were wrong.

I watched the stage3 from Lebanon, where a Evo 9 makes this stage 3 look slow. Video is still active.

we all see threads such as mr. xxxx's stage 3 joins family, owww gorgeous car, lovely wheels and
    stereo.
    OK OK lovely damn car, but how fast is it? put the performance box times.

at the same time, what ever I do to my M3s, the info flies over to the hppp. Any modification I do to my M3s, they know over there. Still with all the info, they lag behind.

we all know that e46 m3's 0-60 mph is not that fast.

so our e46 m3s' 60 + mph speeds must be darn fast.

if your 0-60 is slow and 60 + speeds also slow, throw away those m3s. garbage.

but I cant see any "fast" boosted m3s out there.

some say they dont care about 60-130. no no you do care but dont have good times to post.

spending xxxxx USD on parts but no money left for a 500 USD vbox device? Oh boy, red cross may help you to get a vbox or performance box.

porsche and gtr owners publish 60-130 the moment they modify their cars.
    they have fast times / cars and show their times immediately. they dont hide behind the doors.

having naked women marketing wheels tires, oil coolers is something that pure tuners dont ever do. lots of show business go around regarding bmw tuning.

While I type these, am getting ready to dive into 4second 60-130 runs. It is not nice to know that there is no competition out there. Its been 8 months since my 5,04 second record of E46 m3, and still no attacks. I am bored.

I work a lot on both of my M3s, E46 M3 TT and E36 M3 Euro spec TT. Both are at the edge of diving into 4s. Its hard for some to know that I do build my own hardware and I do tune my own software. Some claimed tuners mapped my M3s. Just to remind you, I do tune my M3s each sunday, if weather permits, on highway, and each wednesday on my own dyno dynamics. So a foreign tuner, to fly over here each week, no, thats impossible.

I wish to come by another turbo m3 during these road tests. never...

Just to remind you, my 100-146 mph is 3,5 seconds. Those having traction issues can compare my 100-146 mph times. Over 100 mph you wont loose traction, and I will fly by. Just check your 100-146 times. closest M3 to mine, should be around 6 to 6,5 seconds from 100 to 146 mph.

E46 m3 owners, if you boosted you wanted to be fast. Show how fast you are.

Dont say I dont care, if you dont care, sell F/I'ed M3s, and buy diesel SUVs.

I know I will get neg reps, but dont care, simply it is overwhelming to know that there is no competition.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Well, you will get neg reps because you are you and have not built up any positive rep. Not my concern though, that is up to the members who don't seem to respond all that well to you (for some very serious reasons).

The 60-130's that are available, we have.

I know you want to feel really good about your own 60-130 so you want more times to show how awesome you are so to speak.

I do not believe this thread will get the response you are seeking but good luck, more 60-130 times would be appreciated. Oh, and I brought you out of the red since I felt users ganged up on you. Piece of advice though, if you are looking to build up a positive rep, this isn't the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

If your record was without nitrous, it should be easy for you to exceed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If your record was without nitrous, it should be easy for you to exceed it.
    the 5.04 s run was made in winter, cold weather, october, lots of traction issues. no nitrous.

now weather is warm, traction issues at a minimum, and already started spraying. not much though 150 shot only.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    the 5.04 s run was made in winter, cold weather, october, lots of traction issues. no nitrous.

now weather is warm, traction issues at a minimum, and already started spraying. not much though 150 shot only.
    So then it shouldn't be a problem for you to easily beat your own time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So then it shouldn't be a problem for you to easily beat your own time.
    yes it wont be.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

yes it wont be.
    Cool, do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

I do not believe this thread will get the response you are seeking but good luck, more 60-130 times would be appreciated. Oh, and I brought you out of the red since I felt users ganged up on you. Piece of advice though, if you are looking to build up a positive rep, this isn't the way.
    i disagree with that, i dont think he was ganged up on all, every single one of his posts in with a negative attitude followed by a "look at me" attitude, he diserved every one of them.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i disagree with that, i dont think he was ganged up on all, every single one of his posts in with a negative attitude followed by a "look at me" attitude, he diserved every one of them.
    Ok, sure, that works for me as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

spending xxxxx USD on parts but no money left for a 500 USD vbox device? Oh boy, red cross may help you to get a vbox or performance box.

having naked women marketing wheels tires, oil coolers is something that pure tuners dont ever do. lots of show business go around regarding bmw tuning.

Just to remind you, my 100-146 mph is 3,5 seconds. Those having traction issues can compare my 100-146 mph times. Over 100 mph you wont loose traction, and I will fly by. Just check your 100-146 times. closest M3 to mine, should be around 6 to 6,5 seconds from 100 to 146 mph.

E46 m3 owners, if you boosted you wanted to be fast. Show how fast you are.

Dont say I dont care, if you dont care, sell F/I'ed M3s, and buy diesel SUVs.

I know I will get neg reps, but dont care, simply it is overwhelming to know that there is no competition.
    prime example of what i was talking about.....negative posting followed by look at me

its also not fair that let him post after he reached the neg limit. it wasted my negative i gave him. i cant negative rep his Original post, and i would have because it deserves it
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    prime example of what i was talking about.....negative posting followed by look at me

its also not fair that let him post after he reached the neg limit. it wasted my negative i gave him. i cant negative rep his Original post, and i would have because it deserves it
    If he deserves it he will get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I like competition Click here to enlarge (not me vs this car, but the "callout" here i enjoy)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Maybe redcross can help you when a rogue missle hit you turkey farm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    We take some pics of chicks in burqas and bombs in there a55.

Probably more you taste.

I was only one who was going to compare data with you but you want to talk $#@! because I can't afford vbox.

Sorry I didn't have a turkey farm handed to me. Gotta better $#@! to do then bench race with some Taliban $#@!.
    Last edited by BattaM3; 05-22-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL...someone give me rep points so I can thumbs up/down people since we're giving it out like candy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

One more time, talk only and no tests as usual.

Vick, 5,5 is a good time only if the slope is less than 3 %. Next time try a % 5 decline and you will "feel" faster.
    Last edited by Twinturbom3; 05-22-2011 at 02:02 AM.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Newsflash: no one (except you) cares who has the fastest e46 m3.
    What happened to having the fastest 60-130 BMW? Stopped fighting that battle because you're scared of a little old e30?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by radasaurus Click here to enlarge
    What happened to having the fastest 60-130 BMW? Stopped fighting that battle because you're scared of a little old e30?
    many turbo M3 owners care for a fast 60-130. The sorrow fact is that a fast 60-130 mph is difficult to attain.

Regarding being scared of a E30, I am not scared, I like that little E30 a lot, he has bigger balls than the sum of all E46 M3 owners' balls.

Stop silly replies, all of statements show that people are afraid to post results.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This thread is ok, don't guide it into BS with silly comments.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    We take some pics of chicks in burqas and bombs in there a55.

Probably more you taste.

I was only one who was going to compare data with you but you want to talk $#@! because I can't afford vbox.

Sorry I didn't have a turkey farm handed to me. Gotta better $#@! to do then bench race with some Taliban $#@!.
    stupidest comment from you I've ever seen, cut the $#@! man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

From what it looks like. Your next competition should not be e46 m3's, for now as you said there is non. Why not going against new fast cars, like the GTR? Beat your current time and post it up, I doubt any turbo e46 m3's would actually achieve any lower time because of the single BIG TURBO compared to your twins.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

6 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Love what you said about needing competition but I think if u approached it in a friendlier manner u might get better responses, but it seems there is past drama I know nothing about. Sometimes people don't want to step up if $#@! is gonna be talked but if they know it's all friendly the won't be as hesitant.

Also go run With nos asap and beat your old time this will prove u didn't use it before, well sort of. But it makes it seem very strange, because if u knew could run a faster time if u used the nos, well then why didn't u use it?!?! Everyone wants the fastest time they can get. At least have run a no nos run and a nos run to show the capability each way.

Hope u get some competition as I would really love to see what some hpf stage 3 and 4 cars run, I like that company, but seems weird that owners spend 20-30k on a turbo kit then never run 60-130 runs etc...baffles me actually cause ive run it with my cars and I don't own a vbox nor am I much into straight line racing but I prob would be more if I had a 5 sec 60-130 car.

Good luck
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

sorry sammy, i wanted to give you thumbs up but accidently i clicked on the thumbs down.
    Sticky how can i clean this mess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ran a ton of 60-130s in my stage 2.5 car. I only ran one sub 6 run (at MIR) and the vbox wouldn't transfer the data so I couldn't get it verified. Never felt like posting the other results because to me, they weren't indicative of what the car could do...all low to mid 6s. I would love to see some other HPF owners get out there and really try to put some numbers down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

many turbo M3 owners care for a fast 60-130. The sorrow fact is that a fast 60-130 mph is difficult to attain.

Regarding being scared of a E30, I am not scared, I like that little E30 a lot, he has bigger balls than the sum of all E46 M3 owners' balls.

Stop silly replies, all of statements show that people are afraid to post results.
    Very impressive.
    I would love to see some timeslips(60-130)/pics/video of your TTM3 E46(5.04),TTM3 E36(5.35)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by radasaurus Click here to enlarge
    This is true and it seems he wants to focus on 100-150 to set things in his favor.

60-130 is established and the times are there, go for it.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast