Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

M3 vs C63 forum wars.... Anyone see this yet?

2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That M3 post boy, murdered his car, looks so damn gay. Both of their attitudes suck too, they can leave that $#@! home, and compete like men though. Instead of talking smack every second. Of course it's probably all staged when it comes to the smack talking......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMFAO that kid with the e92 omg, that car is RED he vinyl that gray. Its a dct m3 and he does not know how to drive. Met him on stunt road with my homies e46 m3, he couldnt keep up in the turns at all. what a pussy kid he talked $#@! about the e46 saying it was wobbly when he couldnt even keep up BEHIND us. I cant wait to show my friend this video. he's gonna crack up... I cant believe hhhe's actually on this. wow and he said he was gonna get a SC... where is it? lol that kid just has a big mouth.
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 05-20-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah he looks pretty $#@!ing annoying......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah he looks pretty $#@!ing annoying......
    This really made my day. Its so true this kid talked so much crap in person and he's even on this for talking crap on the forums. It really shows what ppl do its pathetic. He's getting sponsored shop by his dads friends or some $#@!. I dont remember too much cause it was about a year ago..
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    tried to get them over here, but all the m3 guys were punks. so i offered and m3 vs 335 and forumwars liked the idea, but never got back to me..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what a douche looking kid in M3, shame the BMW community is full of these kids.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    tried to get them over here, but all the m3 guys were punks. so i offered and m3 vs 335 and forumwars liked the idea, but never got back to me..
    I'd like to see that, Bolt on m3 vs bolt on 335. You are just ahead of the game LM, you will RAPE
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    saw this on m3post, he got flamed for the car but atleast he changed it and won
    isnt he on the disney channel or something?
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wanted to sock the M3 driver in the face. What the $#@! is this?

This isn't a war, this is weak. Out of the M3 and C63 community those are some of the weakest examples of cars you can pit against one another and same goes with the drivers.

BimmerBoost vs. BenzBoost will be giving you a real showdown with a supercharged m3 taking on the strongest C63 the MB community has to offer. M3post and MBworld can keep this weak $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    That M3 post boy, murdered his car, looks so damn gay. Both of their attitudes suck too, they can leave that $#@! home, and compete like men though. Instead of talking smack every second. Of course it's probably all staged when it comes to the smack talking......
    That is what I was wondering, what the hell is with the red accents?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hear M3 guys can have a bit of an attitude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    well, at least they portrayed their respective forums accuratley, full of toolbags and no real performance to back it up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well, at least they portrayed their respective forums accuratley, full of toolbags and no real performance to back it up
    This... is actually extremely well put and on point.

I'm embarrassed for the DCT's performance on the strip.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WHERE THE $#@! DID THEY FIND THOSE TOOLS!?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    WHERE THE $#@! DID THEY FIND THOSE TOOLS!?
    M3post and MBworld.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lets get bimmerboost and benzboost members on that show seriously both looked like they ware driving daddys and mommys car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    lets get bimmerboost and benzboost members on that show seriously both looked like they ware driving daddys and mommys car.
    MHP and I have been talking, we are setting up our own event. This is weak...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    MHP and I have been talking, we are setting up our own event. This is weak...
    ill do the intro etc get some hype

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i haven't read all the posts yet, and am sure someone already mentioned this - but WTF was with the "m3 boy" blowing kisses for at 00:00:32? i almost threw up in my fu&&ing mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    oh, he's a certified stunt driver... my mistake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This $#@! called me out on youtube lol. I'm going to get that $#@! down here.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Please keep him and the others like him away from here, please.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    link?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^hahah at your signature, is that him?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast