Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Football Mod, Have you guys seen this?

On the cobalt forums some guy saying his car should be car of the month etc so I was checking out his pics and came across this.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

"Cheapest drag bags ever! $10 for a pair of junior size footballs..."

I don't know what to say.. I asked if it was a joke and they all said its not! They said its forrr the Strip and it holds down well.. WTF? But he Did pull a 1.2 G force on his car with those as he said. most I ever hit was 1.01 and that was with some skidding... wonder how his car did this.

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess it works....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the bigger issue is the Cobalt itself, but that's just me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, dont hate man. Its the best bang for the buck, It handles as well as your car and just as fast stock and modded... just half the price. You win on interior luxury and quality, no arguing with that.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, dont hate man. Its the best bang for the buck, It handles as well as your car and just as fast stock and modded... just half the price. You win on interior luxury and quality, no arguing with that.
    Also on safety. I wouldn't want to crash in one of those things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also on safety. I wouldn't want to crash in one of those things.
    LOL, yes yes you're correct. :/
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's gotta be up there with rolling your fender with a metal baseball bat.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha great find
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    $100 with nice extension hoses.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Air-L...item5d2e64eab4

Its creative, and I'm supportive of that, but I think its worth it for the real thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmerdude Click here to enlarge
    $100 with nice extension hoses.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Air-L...item5d2e64eab4

Its creative, and I'm supportive of that, but I think its worth it for the real thing.

Ohh $#@!, so thats what it is huh. lmfao Pretty crazy man.. only ppl with chevys dude
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No rules in love and war..? I guess it's No rules in love, war and drag racing.
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    No rules in love and war..? I guess it's No rules in love, war and drag racing.
    haha, nope no rules at all!
    Burger Motorsports