Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I generally agree with you motorkas but every situation is entirely different. Although those are some good general rules of thumb that apply to many people.

Here's an example, I used to be a 'nice guy' and dated lots of women. Nothing real serious ever came out of these relationships because I was the 'nice guy'. So one night I decide not to be the 'nice guy'. I go to a party to meet lots of friends and I'm a complete $#@! to every girl I met that night. Let's just say I found my wife that night lol

She thought I was 'rude' and 'crass' and I was. So, women need to be left in the dark at first.Aand pile some $#@! on them from time to time; they say they dont like that but it turns them on.

I didnt spend a penny on my wife when I first met her, $#@! she asked me to get her a cup of wine and I said 'it's 10 pm the free bar is closed, sorry'. LOL talk about $#@!, in the end she was more interested in me than any girl I had ever dated.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've tried this approach a couple times with success. The problem is that I tried it on dumb $#@!es I didn't want anything with, just to try it, and now I've got them bugging me Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ hi 5

it does work, too well sometimes...
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now y'all have changed the topic from a continuing relationship to landing a chick.

I met my girl when I showed up late to a golf themed pub crawl and she was already $#@!-faced. I just wanted to $#@! that night...and I did. I didn't know until the next day, but I had met the perfect girl for me. Our relationship works well because we are completely honest with each other, have identical views on not wanting to have children or anything to do with religion. We have similar interests on health and fitness and make that an important staple in our lives, and our life goals are similar as well. That takes care of all the important things. Other stuff we may not always agree on, but we respect each other's opinions on them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Relationships are overrated.

If you are in one, it's important to have someone you can be honest with, definitely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12