Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Trade: My AA Twinscrew + CASH for your Eurosport Twinscrew

EDIT: DEAL PENDING

My unit is in perfect condition with around 50k miles and haven't even installed it yet. They perform roughy the same but i prefer the Eurosport's aesthetics and understand the Kenne Bell upgrades i've been waiting for forever are happening now but that requires an existing kit hence this offer.

I'm offering 2k plus my AA kit or 7k cash for your Eurosport kit. Same performance and you make a few bucks if you're not keen on the 5k upgrade. Just putting it out there..

PM me or email susan28@susan28.com.

susan, south florida
    Last edited by susan28; 05-15-2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Price, Reason for Trade
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for price added, sorry.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought that the kenny bell mod can also be done on the AA kits? Odd
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I thought that the kenny bell mod can also be done on the AA kits? Odd
    Well yes and no. I thought so too, but i spoke with Matt (TRM) yesterday about this and he said it was more than just a mod but was a "complete redesign", whatever that means. So dunno if Josh is modding people's old manifolds or if he's switching them out for some new ones he's made. This was said in email and unfortunately it's the weekend so i cant call him to elaborate.

Anyway if it's just a mod with some fabbing then i can do it to mine - that is, after purchasing a Mustang kit from Kenne Bell because they won't sell bare units to the public (but Josh can buy them for his kits), for 4 grand or so then using the Mustang manifold as a paperweight,

But either way i strongly prefer the ES kit, the upgrades are in progress, no doubt with Josh's obsessive flawless fit and finish and OEM understatement, may end at any time, and i'd really like to get one while the opportunity exists if possible.

I just figured this might be a way to reach some of the people with ES's who like the TS and don't wanna give them up but aren't particular to brand and don't care about upgrades. They now have an opportunity to convert their apathy into cash Click here to enlarge

I'd pay all shipping of course and any costs associated with the uninstall / install of the new one so the 1k would be free and clear.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is a pretty generous offer but going to be tough to make this swap last minute so to speak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is a pretty generous offer but going to be tough to make this swap last minute so to speak.
    Yes, i think i'm gonna have to cancel the install on monday while i sort this out unless Karl gives me absolute assurance he can modify that kit for the KB. In which case i'll still put the install on hold while i try to figure out how to get a KB blower as a mere civilian, since unlike the Whipple 2300 that AA originally tested as an upgrade, the KB runs equally well at lower boost levels and therefore doesn't have to wait til i build the engine to be installed.

Maybe AA could pull some strings with KB, but i'd still rather have the nice, sano ES kit properly modded by the Master himself than a rigged-up AA done by by people who've not done the KB mod before and have long since abandoned this technology, whereas Josh lives and breathes it.

I was only gonna settle for the AA when it looked like the ES upgrade would never happen, and that if it ever did it would be in the form of the kits going on sale, not this hush-hush insider stuff for current owners only. But it's happening now, the price of admission is an existing ES kit, and i need the services of a good ticket scalper right now.

Offer increased to 2k plus my kit, or 7k cash for an ES kit in good repair.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Well yes and no. I thought so too, but i spoke with Matt (TRM) yesterday about this and he said it was more than just a mod but was a "complete redesign", whatever that means. So dunno if Josh is modding people's old manifolds or if he's switching them out for some new ones he's made. This was said in email and unfortunately it's the weekend so i cant call him to elaborate.

Anyway if it's just a mod with some fabbing then i can do it to mine - that is, after purchasing a Mustang kit from Kenne Bell because they won't sell bare units to the public (but Josh can buy them for his kits), for 4 grand or so then using the Mustang manifold as a paperweight,

But either way i strongly prefer the ES kit, the upgrades are in progress, no doubt with Josh's obsessive flawless fit and finish and OEM understatement, may end at any time, and i'd really like to get one while the opportunity exists if possible.

I just figured this might be a way to reach some of the people with ES's who like the TS and don't wanna give them up but aren't particular to brand and don't care about upgrades. They now have an opportunity to convert their apathy into cash Click here to enlarge

I'd pay all shipping of course and any costs associated with the uninstall / install of the new one so the 1k would be free and clear.
    Look you spoke to 1 person telling you this. If I were you I would call Karl at AA to discuss if the Kenny Bell mod will work with the AA setup. They are nearly the same. With the kind of money you are talking about you could pick up a gt30x turbo setup(something that would spool instantly(2500rpms full boost), and able to make at least 500whp. Good Luck, and let us know how it goes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure why someone would get an neg rep asking the OP to ask AA if the kenny bell blower will be able to be modded to fit the the AA setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks GG, i'll be heading down there monday anyway to discuss all this at length and in person - the KB, the old Whipple tests, all of it.

I still like the ES kit 2 grand's worth more than the AA anyway though, just for the WAY sexier, tastefully understated, stealthy, less in-your-face aesthetic, it's just a million times more sano and higher quality right down to the lines and hoses, so this ad will remain no matter what monday's result. The AA purchase was and will remain a hedge against the TS market, to be cashed in the moment my preferred kit appears.

But awww baby, this ain't about the money, goodness knows the TS def ain't a poor girl's gig, it would be easy as pie for me and WAY less head/heartache to drop big bank on whatever turbo i wanted. I just don't want one at any price. Heck i could just get an e46 or e9x and turbocharge those, since kits for them are ubiquitous, but likewise don't drive an e36 cuz i can't afford a newer model, i drive it cuz it's GOD - like the TS - and if the prices were reversed my choice would be the same. Infact i think TS kits are *under* priced, given all that went into them and what they do. I feel LUCKY to buy them as cheaply as we do.

Let some Philistine who doesn't appreciate Beauty as i do succumb to my siren song for a few pieces of silver, and spend the rest of their lives dashed upon the rocks of regret where there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth as i rape down the street with a kit they realised all too late they shouldn't have parted with.

SO be warned all you who read this ad, that those who serve Mammon will perish, but if Mammon's whatcha want, i gotcher Mammon here... kitty kitty.. Click here to enlarge

Well imma break out some of that fine Rasputin Stout and drink on this awhile!
    Last edited by susan28; 05-14-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks GG, i'll be heading down there monday anyway to discuss all this at length and in person - the KB, the old Whipple tests, all of it.

I still like the ES kit 2 grand's worth more than the AA anyway though, just for the WAY sexier, tastefully understated, stealthy, less in-your-face aesthetic, it's just a million times more sano and higher quality right down to the lines and hoses, so this ad will remain no matter what monday's result. The AA purchase was and will remain a hedge against the TS market, to be cashed in the moment my preferred kit appears.

But awww baby, this ain't about the money, goodness knows the TS def ain't a poor girl's gig, it would be easy as pie for me and WAY less head/heartache to drop big bank on whatever turbo i wanted. I just don't want one at any price. Heck i could just get an e46 or e9x and turbocharge those, since kits for them are ubiquitous, but i likewise don't drive an e36 cuz i can't afford a newer model, i drive it cuz it's GOD - like the TS - and if the prices were reversed my choice would be the same. Let some Philistine who doesn't appreciate Beauty as i do succumb to my siren song, and spend the rest of their lives dashed upon the rocks of regret where there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth as i rape down the street with a kit they realised all too late they shouldn't have parted with.

SO be warned all you who read this ad, that those who serve Mammon will perish, but if Mammon's whatcha want, i gotcher Mammon here... kitty kitty..

Well imma break out some of that fine Rasputin Stout and drink on this awhile!
    I here ya. I think Milkt will sell his kit for what you are asking pm him if thats what you really want? Good luck either way I look forward to see what you end up doing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, i think i'm gonna have to cancel the install on monday while i sort this out unless Karl gives me absolute assurance he can modify that kit for the KB. In which case i'll still put the install on hold while i try to figure out how to get a KB blower as a mere civilian, since unlike the Whipple 2300 that AA originally tested as an upgrade, the KB runs equally well at lower boost levels and therefore doesn't have to wait til i build the engine to be installed.

Maybe AA could pull some strings with KB, but i'd still rather have the nice, sano ES kit properly modded by the Master himself than a rigged-up AA done by by people who've not done the KB mod before and have long since abandoned this technology, whereas Josh lives and breathes it.

I was only gonna settle for the AA when it looked like the ES upgrade would never happen, and that if it ever did it would be in the form of the kits going on sale, not this hush-hush insider stuff for current owners only. But it's happening now, the price of admission is an existing ES kit, and i need the services of a good ticket scalper right now.

Offer increased to 2k plus my kit, or 7k cash for an ES kit in good repair.
    Susan, your offer is WAY too generous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure why someone would get an neg rep asking the OP to ask AA if the kenny bell blower will be able to be modded to fit the the AA setup.
    You got a positive to balance it out, no worries, please don't speak about neg reps as it violates the rules and takes the thread off course.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    +1

Posting or asking about them is forbidden.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it isn't the TS king in the flesh. Hi 5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    +1

Posting or asking about them is forbidden.
    Asking about the details in the forum related section is fine. Posting about neg reps when receiving one or more in a thread not about that topic is against the rules: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok we fully understand now onto the TS dealings of rape.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just so you know, it wasn't me, GG... You made perfect sense and as always went out of your way to help when you could've just broken out the popcorn and sat it out. Thanks.

And yeah i know it's generous, but offers that are merely average aren't sufficient to pry loose tight fingers.

GG: i did PM milkt, but only with the Swap offer, since i know he really doesn't wanna be TS-less, but i'd just as readily do cash. I hate to hassle him by keeping PMing different offers when i know he really doesn't wanna sell. Maybe if you know him IRL you could have him give me a ping so we could discuss it. That'd be win-win since we're closeby and wouldn't have to ship.

EDIT: nevermind! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will cash be transferred for the kit of rape?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did someone say SE7EN K?
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems like a deal may happen. The time is right, and the summer is near. Boosts are needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok we fully understand now onto the TS dealings of rape.
    There once was a Twinscrew named Precious,
    Whose habits were really quite vicious;
    Her prey it did run but to her that was fun,
    Infact, she found them delicious!

The deal is struck, demons rejoice, angels cower!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well done, congrats, on another twin screw lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh Heh, thanks Sticky.. now i just gotta keep 'em apart so's they don't start breedin' lol..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh Heh, thanks Sticky.. now i just gotta keep 'em apart so's they don't start breedin' lol..

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    inbreeding like Bred and his wiggly hop cousin, who draws Bred's eyes to his gennies all day.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org