Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

New here. Hello!!

Hello guys. Just a quick intro. I'm battam3 some of you may know me from m3forum and e46. I drive a py 02 m3 hpf stg 2 for now. I been lurking on the other forums since I switched from aa to hpf seems everytime I post I get the hate for having a hpf car. So I was just laying low. I hope to be more active on this forum. With vbox, 1/4 mile and with any car that would like to. I live outside Philly. Typing from Iphone so bare with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I meant to say run any car that would like to. Should have some videos and vbox runs soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is what we like to hear! Happy to you have man, no fear, you have plenty of HPF friends here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How did you find out about us by the way?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I heard about this forum from reading on m3 and e46 forum. I'm still active on there but don't post. Everytime I post people are more concerned with trash talking hpf then what the thread is about so I'm done over there. I'm just fixing up a couple things on the cAr. Then let the runs,vbox and 1/4 mile begin. I'm new to vbox and 1/4 so times might not be to great at first. I talked to some guys around my area that have vbox. Looking forward to meeting up with then it will be another month or so till I can purchase mine

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll post pics tomorrow. After a fresh detail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I heard about this forum from reading on m3 and e46 forum. I'm still active on there but don't post. Everytime I post people are more concerned with trash talking hpf then what the thread is about so I'm done over there. I'm just fixing up a couple things on the cAr. Then let the runs,vbox and 1/4 mile begin. I'm new to vbox and 1/4 so times might not be to great at first. I talked to some guys around my area that have vbox. Looking forward to meeting up with then it will be another month or so till I can purchase mine
    Sounds great, this is the type of stuff I love to hear.

Keep us updated on the car of course. Consider setting up your garage as well!

Don't worry about the Vbox time or 1/4 mile runs, just comes with practice. Nothing to be ashamed of, most people won't even try.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey BattaM3, great to have you aboard. You're going to love this community. e46 M3s are still one of my favorite cars and HPF sure does know how to do them right. Looking forward to your pictures.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pics tomrrow or my later if I get to a computer. I'm wrapping my roof tomorrow with some carbon giver wrap for the hell of it. I'll set my garage also thanks for the warm welcome. I plan out being more active on this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up

I heard about this forum from reading on m3 and e46 forum. I'm still active on there but don't post. Everytime I post people are more concerned with trash talking hpf then what the thread is about so I'm done over there.

I been lurking on the other forums since I switched from aa to hpf seems everytime I post I get the hate for having a hpf car.
    I have been on both forums since 2002. I have read virtually every HPF related thread. When the HPF kit was still in development, there WAS a lot of hate from certain very outspoken individuals, especially on M3forum. Since the kit came out & has proven itself, there has been almost no hate directed at either HPF or HPF kit owners. In fact of all the kits, it gets by far the most praise and its owners by far the most pats on the back & congrats.
    VF Stage 2 S/C, Supersprint muffler, Stett Performance headers, Custom Performance Rasp Eliminator and Race Cats, GTR hood, 19" SSR GT3's, Bridgestone RE-11's, PSS9 coilovers, Eibach Sways, Powerflex RTABS, Angel Eyes, Smoked Depos
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I posted in a thread 2 days ago about emissions. The thread turned to your go is slow and illegal because you have a ses light on. Lets not bring that here. Some of hpfs biggest haters are from my area. Funny thing is most haters never even talked to hpf people. No customer service compares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Welcome brotha! I've wondered why you stopped being so active!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by azjimi Click here to enlarge
    I have been on both forums since 2002. I have read virtually every HPF related thread. When the HPF kit was still in development, there WAS a lot of hate from certain very outspoken individuals, especially on M3forum. Since the kit came out & has proven itself, there has been almost no hate directed at either HPF or HPF kit owners. In fact of all the kits, it gets by far the most praise and its owners by far the most pats on the back & congrats.
    x2

There is still some hate and bias on M3F mostly due to the mods and their cohorts, but fanatics is filled with HPF owners that get get respect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I still lurk on those forums but I'll mainly post here. I just check meets section. Funny thing is half the hpf haters have never done business with them. People always say well if you spent 20k plus I be nice to you to. Lol. You took my crown for most parts replaced lol ask David my car wasn't in best shape when it went there. No disrespect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Saw your car with the 3M CF roof I love it bro!! I am sure you are loving your HPF kit ...... when I went from the VF to HPF it was pretty damn nice!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leletyM3 Click here to enlarge
    Saw your car with the 3M CF roof I love it bro!! I am sure you are loving your HPF kit ...... when I went from the VF to HPF it was pretty damn nice!!
    How did you like the switch? Anything you missed about the SC?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I loved the switch never looked back. I did have a great experiance with active but I was starting to look for big power which a sc could not do. My car is done being a dd. So I can have a 800rwhp just waiting in garage for next victim. Lol. Stg2.5 or 3 here I come.

If anyone is looking into sc I would recommend active there new kit is awesome. I've seen a couple in
    person. In about a month ill have my own vbox, I'm also looking for a good camera to shoot vids. Any suggestions. I got to find some cars to run. A friend of mine bought drews old get so he'll be the first. I owe him for beating me when I was aa. I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I loved the switch never looked back. I did have a great experiance with active but I was starting to look for big power which a sc could not do. My car is done being a dd. So I can have a 800rwhp just waiting in garage for next victim. Lol. Stg2.5 or 3 here I come.

If anyone is looking into sc I would recommend active there new kit is awesome. I've seen a couple in
    person. In about a month ill have my own vbox, I'm also looking for a good camera to shoot vids. Any suggestions. I got to find some cars to run. A friend of mine bought drews old get so he'll be the first. I owe him for beating me when I was aa. I
    I am about to get a GoPro HD Motorsports camera today. A few other friends are interested as well. I can try to set up a group discount or group buy, it seems people are interested enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd be interested in a group buy. Really depends on when. I'm about to get a set of 18s and new suspension but keep me up dated on any group buy info.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I am about to get a GoPro HD Motorsports camera today. A few other friends are interested as well. I can try to set up a group discount or group buy, it seems people are interested enough.
    How do you like the camera?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haven't gotten it yet. They are online for $228 shipped righ tnow, with the mounts and accessories we need.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Haven't gotten it yet. They are online for $228 shipped righ tnow, with the mounts and accessories we need.
    These can be used outside the car, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, comes with a suction mount.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool. I def need to grab one of these. I think pa is the land of hpf haters. I'll got noone I know to run I'll be filming myself. I did meet this guy from max psi in jersey that wanted to put runs togather with some sick e30 and e36. I'm on in it for fun win or lose. I think I'm going to get a vbox so I can start working on that. Gets some times verified.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How did you like the switch? Anything you missed about the SC?
    I love the HPF kit, it is day and night from the S/C so no I don' miss my old S/C set up but it was something to try out as it was my first S/C set up. My dd is a Turbo Civic originally with only 106whp but now with 300whp, so I can say I love Turbo!! But seriously the HPF is very well build and with a great tune so the car runs great!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Welcome, post pics (and vids, hopefully) of your car stat! As for cameras, the Flip Mino HD does a great job at a reasonable price...

Boost Is Better
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast