Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

ahhh insults using ESL....priceless

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    yeah, do it man, you will be the here of hpf community.

all of the stage 3 & 4 M3s are afraid to show 60-130 times.
    Dozens of GTR35 owners modifiy and publish their 60-130 times.

you will be the 1st stage 3 with a verified 60-130 time. you will write history, go for it.
    My car is pretty modified beyond what was originally delivered to me. So my "verified" 60-130 time wouldn't necessarly be qualified as the 'Official' Stage 3 time being I'm running a different EMS and Fuel.

Regardless my posting of any results is purely for my own enjoyment and for others who are interested.. its not to compete with you. I would never enter a competition with someone who can't be trusted..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    My car is pretty modified beyond what was originally delivered to me. So my "verified" 60-130 time wouldn't necessarly be qualified as the 'Official' Stage 3 time being I'm running a different EMS and Fuel.

Regardless my posting of any results is purely for my own enjoyment and for others who are interested.. its not to compete with you. I would never enter a competition with someone who can't be trusted..
    Repped
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

happy for you to have a uniquee m3.

you cant compete me, your M3/times are not at the same class as my M3.

Soon I will come with 3.xx second 60-130 times. There is no competition.
    You need to get stage 7+ or maybe Stage 9 to compete me.

Cmon you can do it, I can see it in you.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm starting to think you have really low self esteem.

You remind me of an internet version of Andrew Howard in Limitless..

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The ONLY way I would ever 'compete' with you would be in person.. on a drag strip.. or some other sanctioned event/location/etc.. and since thats never going to happen this discussion is over.

Its easy to have the fastest anything when your in a remote location surrounded by nothing but farm land with noone who apparently can collaborate with your stories VERY few pictures, etc..

When (or IF I should say) I break into the 10's in my E46 M3 it would be done on a track with reputable timing equipment, surrounded by over 100 people, with a camera and a timeslip. I'd be a fool to paint lines on a public street, go out by myself with a camera that films about as well as a ham sandwhich and run a 10 second pass and then go around touting it on forums.. noone would believe me..

You want to break records, you'd better do it with others watching, and with more then a iPhone Camera. Regardless of whether you've run a 4.x or not it has GOT to piss you off that NOONE believes you. NOONE. Period. But worse than that, noone cares... not because noone cares about an E46 running 4.x second 60-130's but because NOONE and do mean NOONE gives a flying crap about you, or your cars.

Edit: Also, please inform us of your magical tires that manage to plant your car from 60-130 at only 4.9sec.. meanwhile people like Taza, Chad, Jason, MyTran and Myself can spin even drag radials on the street at 100mph. Sure, on a prep'd strip with drag radials you should hook up with little issue, but on a public street.. please.. so do inform me.. what are you running for tires.. and on what wheels.. I've seen it all from 275/40/17's to 295/40/17's (which I believe Taza runs) to 285/45/18's, etc.. all drag radials.. and even so the high horsepower guys (800rwhp+) are spinning them like no problem. On street tires 275's.. I could spin my wheels at 100mph on only pump with like 600rwhp.. and i'm not talking chirp.. I'm talking SMOKING them at 100mph..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The ONLY way I would ever 'compete' with you would be in person.. on a drag strip.. or some other sanctioned event/location/etc.. and since thats never going to happen this discussion is over.

Its easy to have the fastest anything when your in a remote location surrounded by nothing but farm land with noone who apparently can collaborate with your stories VERY few pictures, etc..

When (or IF I should say) I break into the 10's in my E46 M3 it would be done on a track with reputable timing equipment, surrounded by over 100 people, with a camera and a timeslip. I'd be a fool to paint lines on a public street, go out by myself with a camera that films about as well as a ham sandwhich and run a 10 second pass and then go around touting it on forums.. noone would believe me..

You want to break records, you'd better do it with others watching, and with more then a iPhone Camera. Regardless of whether you've run a 4.x or not it has GOT to piss you off that NOONE believes you. NOONE. Period. But worse than that, noone cares... not because noone cares about an E46 running 4.x second 60-130's but because NOONE and do mean NOONE gives a flying crap about you, or your cars.

Edit: Also, please inform us of your magical tires that manage to plant your car from 60-130 at only 4.9sec.. meanwhile people like Taza, Chad, Jason, MyTran and Myself can spin even drag radials on the street at 100mph. Sure, on a prep'd strip with drag radials you should hook up with little issue, but on a public street.. please.. so do inform me.. what are you running for tires.. and on what wheels.. I've seen it all from 275/40/17's to 295/40/17's (which I believe Taza runs) to 285/45/18's, etc.. all drag radials.. and even so the high horsepower guys (800rwhp+) are spinning them like no problem. On street tires 275's.. I could spin my wheels at 100mph on only pump with like 600rwhp.. and i'm not talking chirp.. I'm talking SMOKING them at 100mph..
    I agree with everything you wrote Marcus...this tool will never get it in his thick skull. One day we're going to hear: "Man in Turkey nearly kills a family trying desperately to have his car do 60-130mph in under 6sec" Followed by something involving him dying and how crazy he is...blah blah blah. It'll happen as this guy is prolly the most annoying person I've ever...well ever. I can't see this tool having any friends unless he throws money at them. Not to mention this tool blows his car up every few months it seems...disappears during the rebuild and them pops up when he's ready to be a tool again. Got no time for this fool...he'll never understand. After your reply and this one and every other reply he'll keep saying the same crap over and over again like Funkboy said...broken record. 60-130...60-130....60-130...I bet this dude dreams 60-130mph every day...the fool is f-d up crazy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ZooyorQ,
    almost all of the 60-130 runs are made outside of track.
    all of them are recorded with PERFORMANCE box, so there is no "better" tool to log 60-130 other than performance box.

Tires: I have 7-8 different sets of tires. Too long to list. Michelin Winter Tires work great, awesome.

To give you a hint dont just focus on tires, there are other variables involved in traction. I had 4.49 s on my E36 m3. Tires are just one part of the story, the rest you need to figure out. I may come up with an article about Traction but let me dive into 3.xx seconds.

Commanderwiggin,
    I dont break my cars, they are running like bullets. Just building a 3.6Liter S54.

I also did not break axles, how did you manage to damage your driveshaft?
    When can we see your times?
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

ZooyorQ,
    almost all of the 60-130 runs are made outside of track.
    all of them are recorded with PERFORMANCE box, so there is no "better" tool to log 60-130 other than performance box.

Tires: I have 7-8 different sets of tires. Too long to list. Michelin Winter Tires work great, awesome.

To give you a hint dont just focus on tires, there are other variables involved in traction. I had 4.49 s on my E36 m3. Tires are just one part of the story, the rest you need to figure out. I may come up with an article about Traction but let me dive into 3.xx seconds.

Commanderwiggin,
    I dont break my cars, they are running like bullets. Just building a 3.6Liter S54.

I also did not break axles, how did you manage to damage your driveshaft?
    When can we see your times?
    ^^^ Like I said...completely mentally retarded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ Like I said...completely mentally retarded
    Funny, I almost said the same thing in my original post, but instead ranted.. should have kept it simple.. he's gone full retard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

You need to calm down a bit. He isn't trying to compete with you. Nobody is, you win, ok?

He just wants to enjoy his car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm sitting in a plane right now, and man this thing does 60-130 in less than one second. Probably the pilot wants to challenge Mert.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I'm sitting in a plane right now, and man this thing does 60-130 in less than one second. Probably the pilot wants to challenge Mert.
    Great, now Mert is putting foam wings on his car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Great, now Mert is putting foam wings on his car.
    Mert does 60-130 in 4 seconds on Blizacks.. that plane has no chance! lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mmm...think mabe we have something figured out with this one here... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Mmm...think mabe we have something figured out with this one here... Click here to enlarge

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...ofriends-1.jpg
    commander, what means "MABE"?w

whats your mother language? Chineeseeee?

MABE MABE MABE MABE

Instead of spending time with these gay photos take a 60*130 and be happy.

MABE we will see your times. MABE
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

^ Looks like I hit a sore spot lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

MABE MABE MABE MABE

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Thought these google links were pretty funny lol:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=60-130+gay

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mert+dastan

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mert+dastan+gay

Notice a trend here? Failure, Gay, Scammer, Mess, Bad Business Deal, Joke...pretty clear conclusion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

MABE MABE MABE MABE

I think you are the forum gay,you remind of this picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Please just keep your 60-130 crap in 1 thread. You already made one about Taza, stop destroying all other threads. It's getting annoying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please just keep your 60-130 crap in 1 thread. You already made one about Taza, stop destroying all other threads. It's getting annoying.
    +1
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

MABE MABE MABE MABE

Mert, seriously.. it has nothing to do with 60-130.. it has everything to do with the individual making the claim. Not to mention, here in the US you get caught doing 130 on a public road and you're in some SERIOUS $#@!. In some states over 100mph is considered attempted manslaughter. In others double the posted is considered attempted manslaughter. The average speed limit in the US is 65 x 2 = 130.. coming from someone who once spent 8 hours in Jail for getting caught doing 160+mph in Colorado in a 80.. (aka double the posted) its no joke.. and noone here is going to risk that just to prove something to someone who noone likes.

Btw, do 60-130 times count on the drag strip where the incline is most likely -1%/+1% but traction is obviously aided by track bite? If so I'll give you some times next Sunday.

Edit: Actually, I wont give you the times, I'll privately PM everyone on the forum them. Just for $#@!s n giggles. ;D

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hey Mert, I'm curious as to what tranny is in your car? The video of your 60-130 run shows the SMG paddles but it looks like you're shifting an H pattern manually?

About a minute in
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast