Close

Page 52 of 130 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3248
  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge
    What other thread?
    He was just saying he read about the car being wrapped up in another thread. There is only 1 build thread.

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky,

    I started to think that you dont own a E92 M3.

    No news, no good news, no photos, no nothing.

    Whatever is missing could have been repaired, modified or cured during this 1-2 years of time.

    I was able to install a custom made auto transmission and control it with the stand alone in less than 3 months time.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

    I started to think that you dont own a E92 M3.

    No news, no good news, no photos, no nothing.

    Whatever is missing could have been repaired, modified or cured during this 1-2 years of time.

    I was able to install a custom made auto transmission and control it with the stand alone in less than 3 months time.
    burrrrrrillliance.

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    PEI, Canada
    Posts
    1,123
    Rep Points
    1,665.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He was just saying he read about the car being wrapped up in another thread. There is only 1 build thread.
    Ah...OK. I remember back in September some comments about the car being done for the Shiftsector event....that's why I was asking.
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

    I started to think that you dont own a E92 M3.

    No news, no good news, no photos, no nothing.

    Whatever is missing could have been repaired, modified or cured during this 1-2 years of time.

    I was able to install a custom made auto transmission and control it with the stand alone in less than 3 months time.
    You're a retard.

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge
    Ah...OK. I remember back in September some comments about the car being done for the Shiftsector event....that's why I was asking.
    Yes, they didn't quite finish in time and car needs to be broken in, some lines to be run, etc.

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're a retard.
    Retard or not he has a legitimate point....
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    657
    Rep Points
    260.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're a retard.
    the fact that you are the boss does not give you the right to insult.

    2 years of time and a non working e92 m3, this is not acceptable.

    if it was a turbo e92 m3 project I would respect as it would be one off a kind.

    but its one of the many supercharged e90 m3s out there and struggling to get ready.

    I put a custom auto tranny, then started controlling pectel and its one off a kind and it did last lessss than 3 months.
    none of my processed were P&P. Had to fabricate my own bell housing, own torque converter covers, custom made trans cooler, lines....harness built for pectel.....

    And all done in 3 months...

    Thats why I wonder, do you really possess a M3 E92?
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT



  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Retard or not he has a legitimate point....
    No he doesn't.

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    the fact that you are the boss does not give you the right to insult.

    2 years of time and a non working e92 m3, this is not acceptable.

    if it was a turbo e92 m3 project I would respect as it would be one off a kind.

    but its one of the many supercharged e90 m3s out there and struggling to get ready.

    I put a custom auto tranny, then started controlling pectel and its one off a kind and it did last lessss than 3 months.
    none of my processed were P&P. Had to fabricate my own bell housing, own torque converter covers, custom made trans cooler, lines....harness built for pectel.....

    And all done in 3 months...

    Thats why I wonder, do you really possess a M3 E92?
    Mert, just stop typing already.

    No I don't posses an M3, I just pretend I do. Maybe I need to start a farm with chickens and then I can do what you do oh grand master of all that is BMW modification.

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No he doesn't.
    Yes he does. And its turkeys,not chickens lmao! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Yes he does. And its turkeys,not chickens lmao! Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure it's chickens. Either way it's poultry of some sort.

    And no he doesn't. There's tons of photos and info in this thread so sorry his post doesn't make sense comparing this build to his automatic build as if that is relevant somehow. And another thing, motor is in, sc is in, it's pretty much ready to go so not sure what he means about no news or no good news. Apparently you are just agreeing with him blindly.

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I still dont see a post from you stating the car is in your posession,when I see that post then I will believe the car is finished 100%. My doubts arent if you own the car as Im positive you do,I was agreeing with his opinion on the timeframe of your build.
    I dont have the inside info or the whole story as to why its not done but I do remember reading somewhere around 3-4weeks ago that the car would be ready next week..which would have been 2-weeks or so ago. I dont understand why you get so defensive when people question the timeframe,they are simply posting their own opinion about the subject.
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I still dont see a post from you stating the car is in your posession,when I see that post then I will believe the car is finished 100%.
    I never said the car was 100% finished.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    My doubts arent if you own the car as Im positive you do,I was agreeing with his opinion on the timeframe of your build.
    Who cares about the timeframe? His point makes no sense as it isn't the same trans or build, it's a simpler/older car he is referring to.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I dont have the inside info or the whole story as to why its not done but I do remember reading somewhere around 3-4weeks ago that the car would be ready next week..which would have been 2-weeks or so ago. I dont understand why you get so defensive when people question the timeframe,they are simply posting their own opinion about the subject.
    I'm not getting defensive I'm saying Mert is an idiot and that you blindly agreed with him incorrectly. You obviously aren't familiar with his history.

    Secondly, the targeted date was the Shift S3ctor event which unfortunately I just missed.

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I never said the car was 100% finished.
    Please show me where I stated that you said your car is 100% finished;you cant cause I never said that.



    Who cares about the timeframe? His point makes no sense as it isn't the same trans or build, it's a simpler/older car he is referring to.
    He pointed out your build is taking too long,I agreed. Its an opinion.



    I'm not getting defensive I'm saying Mert is an idiot and that you blindly agreed with him incorrectly. You obviously aren't familiar with his history.

    Secondly, the targeted date was the Shift S3ctor event which unfortunately I just missed.
    I know the history,Ive followed the threads when he popped in here last year&posted and was brought up to speed on why people dont like him. I agreed with his opinion that your car should have been completed already;its my opinion therefore it simply cannot be incorrect as you imply. I dont tell you your opinion is incorrect as that is absurd.

    So to avoid anymore drivel from either of us,when is the car scheduled for delivery? If you dont have an answer thats fine;Im NOT trolling/baiting..I am asking a sincere question.
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #1291
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I agreed with his opinion that your car should have been completed already;its my opinion therefore it simply cannot be incorrect as you imply. I dont tell you your opinion is incorrect as that is absurd.
    It isn't absurd to tell someone their opinion is wrong. Ok, in your opinion it should be done. Good for you, go do it faster.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    So to avoid anymore drivel from either of us,when is the car scheduled for delivery? If you dont have an answer thats fine;Im NOT trolling/baiting..I am asking a sincere question.
    My sincere answer is I don't have a set date and frankly I'm tired of people asking. When it's done.

  17. #1292
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Awesome news!!!
    And I would be tired too if people were asking me constantly over the course of 2.5yrs when my build would be finished. Prolly got old after the 1st year or so. Definitely after the 2nd year came&went. Maybe it will be done by the 3rd year anniversary which is soon approaching?Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Awesome news!!!
    And I would be tired too if people were asking me constantly over the course of 2.5yrs when my build would be finished. Prolly got old after the 1st year or so. Definitely after the 2nd year came&went. Maybe it will be done by the 3rd year anniversary which is soon approaching?Click here to enlarge
    That's you. It's my car, my time, my money, I'm not too concerned. It's a project car.

    I'm tired of people being "concerned" about my project when it has nothing to do with them. It really isn't concerned, people just want to insult the length of time as if it has anything to do with them or as if they are doing anything of this caliber on this platform.

  19. #1294
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Bingo!
    But its you too,otherwise you wouldnt have said youre getting tired of hearing it. We all know your sick of people asking you if its done yet,thats why I posted if I were in your shoes Id be sick of hearing it too. You can twist it anyway you want.
    Dude,they built the Freedom Tower in NYC in less time then your car build. Think of the comparison: a skyscraper in downtown Manhattan was built faster then your car. Im positive they ran into some issues along the way that needed to be solved before proceeding,if they can do it so can you lol.Thats an amazing accomplishment! Or not really.Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by oldgixxer; 11-14-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #1295
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    917.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It takes less time to travel to mars and back than it takes to build Sticky's car. Just sayin'...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  21. #1296
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    It takes less time to travel to mars and back than it takes to build Sticky's car. Just sayin'...
    LOL! Maybe he should get the NASA rocket scientists who built the lunar explorer to figure out the transmissionClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #1297
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    It takes less time to travel to mars and back than it takes to build Sticky's car. Just sayin'...
    NASA isn't working on my car.

  23. #1298
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,844.3
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    LOL! Maybe he should get the NASA rocket scientists who built the lunar explorer to figure out the transmissionClick here to enlarge
    The space shuttle would still be in operation if it had an awesome DCT.

  24. #1299
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The space shuttle would still be in operation if it had an awesome DCT.
    Lol,you just redeemed yourself with that comment broClick here to enlarge
    Hope the car is done soon i wanna see it in actionClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #1300
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    827
    Rep Points
    764.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No he doesn't.
    +1. Custom one off work by another shop takes much longer.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •