Close

Page 124 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3248
  1. #3076
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I just got off the phone with Alex and you won't believe what I heard. I mean it's comical at this point, you can't make this $#@! up.
    It's all in the DCT programming
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  2. #3077
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    What do you mean? How much a stock dct holds?
    The stock DCT holds way more than people think but no that is not what I mean.

  3. #3078
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    Z3 lol, its a Z4M tool bag and it is probably only two years older than your POS, and most importantly mine runs!
    Z4M? Soooooo coool!

    And it's a built motor, turbo setup?

    Oh it isn't? Ya it runs, slowly, and nobody cares. And this is your only car? I wonder if anybody would rather have it than my "POS" eh?

    Once again, keep hanging off somebody else's dick and posting pretending to be something you are not talking money somebody else has. I think that's closer to the definition of being a tool.

  4. #3079
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The stock DCT holds way more than people think but no that is not what I mean.
    I'm sure it does...clutch plates alone are not the answer, the programming, pressures, solenoid operation, etc all play a part
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  5. #3080
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    clutch plates alone are not the answer, the programming, pressures, solenoid operation, etc all play a part
    Exactly.

  6. #3081
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Naperville,IL
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    0.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yep, you guessed it thats my only car, I dd a 2 seater Z4 in Chicago during the winter lol, sooo practical....lol, I own three cars d bag. You are such a $#@!ing tool Sticky. At least I dont live in my parents house, I own a home, two of them actually, what's your excuse?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Z4M? Soooooo coool!

    And it's a built motor, turbo setup?

    Oh it isn't? Ya it runs, slowly, and nobody cares. And this is your only car? I wonder if anybody would rather have it than my "POS" eh?

    Once again, keep hanging off somebody else's dick and posting pretending to be something you are not talking money somebody else has. I think that's closer to the definition of being a tool.

  7. #3082
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    Yep, you guessed it thats my only car, I dd a 2 seater Z4 in Chicago during the winter lol, sooo practical....lol, I own three cars d bag. You are such a $#@!ing tool Sticky. At least I dont live in my parents house, I own a home, two of them actually, what's your excuse?
    You own two crap homes in Chicago? Cool dude.

    Do you have any idea what properties or how many of them I own? You are nothing to me. Your hairdressers car is a joke to me I have more under my hood than your entire car is worth. I don't even have a single car as cheap as yours I feel sorry for you.

    Who do you think you're talking to? Unlike you I don't have to post pretending im someone else and bragging about someone else's money. Enjoy the taste of jim's dick for the rest of your life, if you want to call what you do a 'life.'

    This is about a build thread for a trans worth as much as your car, run along child.

  8. #3083
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    46.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    HAHAHA A Z4. That is funny enough.

  9. #3084
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    Yep, you guessed it thats my only car, I dd a 2 seater Z4 in Chicago during the winter lol, sooo practical....lol, I own three cars d bag. You are such a $#@!ing tool Sticky. At least I dont live in my parents house, I own a home, two of them actually, what's your excuse?
    Oh yah!? Well my dad has a pickup truck with TWO motorcycles on it...and a boat...and a helicopter...oh yah and my brother is a NINJA!

    Ground breaking stuff here.

  10. #3085
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Dear Partlower,
    Welcome to Neg-Ville. You have been appointed the new Mayor.


    We hope you & your sig enjoy your stay.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  11. #3086
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Better than TV. Not trying to make fun sticky, you are absolutely not in the wrong here. Kris' actions and comments baffle me. Strait up con man from what I can see. Looking forward to reading about what you learned about the DCT's true potential. Based on what info we have on your car, watch out S3 weistec cars lol.

  12. #3087
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    Better than TV. Not trying to make fun sticky, you are absolutely not in the wrong here. Kris' actions and comments baffle me. Strait up con man from what I can see. Looking forward to reading about what you learned about the DCT's true potential. Based on what info we have on your car, watch out S3 weistec cars lol.
    You mean watch out z4m's owned by people who work for guys that own stage 3 weistec setups.

  13. #3088
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You mean watch out z4m's owned by people who work for guys that own stage 3 weistec setups.
    Lol. If I were that pathetic, I would kick my own ass.

  14. #3089
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    Z3 lol, its a Z4M tool bag and it is probably only two years older than your POS, and most importantly mine runs!
    Did someone say Z4M? This was supposed to be in our trailer, but the ECU wasn't done in time for Shift-S3ctor. Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Flex Fuel (E85), GTX35R Turbo, Twin Scroll, 11.5:1 Compression (stock internals). But still should be good to 650rwhp or so if the turbo can keep up.

    Edit: sorry for off topic.

  15. #3090
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You own two crap homes in Chicago? Cool dude.

    Do you have any idea what properties or how many of them I own? You are nothing to me. Your hairdressers car is a joke to me I have more under my hood than your entire car is worth. I don't even have a single car as cheap as yours I feel sorry for you.

    Who do you think you're talking to? Unlike you I don't have to post pretending im someone else and bragging about someone else's money. Enjoy the taste of jim's dick for the rest of your life, if you want to call what you do a 'life.'

    This is about a build thread for a trans worth as much as your car, run along child.
    Chill out. Why is everything about money/this that and bragging with you. If you own so many properties why the hell are you living at home? Stop it, you're embarrasing yourself. Stick to topic of bashing SSP/etc regarding their product/customer service..

    So far I've heard of Mansions, and Degrees, and other properties, and more under the hood, then your cars worth. If thats all the case then just buy the new transmission and move on. Principal or not, you've left your mark on SSP, it will forever show up in google searches/etc.. get your tranny replaced and get on the road.

    I'd love to see your car do the talking for once. (no offense, I mean that in a positive way).

  16. #3091
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Chill out. Why is everything about money/this that and bragging with you. If you own so many properties why the hell are you living at home? Stop it, you're embarrasing yourself. Stick to topic of bashing SSP/etc regarding their product/customer service..

    So far I've heard of Mansions, and Degrees, and other properties, and more under the hood, then your cars worth. If thats all the case then just buy the new transmission and move on. Principal or not, you've left your mark on SSP, it will forever show up in google searches/etc.. get your tranny replaced and get on the road.

    I'd love to see your car do the talking for once. (no offense, I mean that in a positive way).
    Omg im so sorry I moved home after getting mutiple degrees and figuring out what I want to do. So embarassing living in a home nicer than anything any of you people have with all expenses paid while padding my accounts.

    I'll buy whatever I want whenever I want to. The obsession with my money or where I love cracks me up. You mad? You ipset I can do what I want when I want?

    Im just amused this buildnis a lot of money to you people. Im happy I have my life and not any of yours. Don't talk about money because I will embarass you.

  17. #3092
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Omg im so sorry I moved home after getting mutiple degrees and figuring out what I want to do. So embarassing living in a home nicer than anything any of you people have with all expenses paid while padding my accounts.

    I'll buy whatever I want whenever I want to. The obsession with my money or where I love cracks me up. You mad? You ipset I can do what I want when I want?

    Im just amused this buildnis a lot of money to you people. Im happy I have my life and not any of yours. Don't talk about money because I will embarass you.
    I live in Woodside buddy.. google it. Trust me.. and I mean this with all due respect. I am not jealous. I drive a LSB E46 M3 because its a car I love. My Dad has an obsession with E12's one that very few people understand.

    One of my favorite things about Woodside is you can't tell the difference from who's got 10mil in the bank, or 10bil.. which is partially why I enjoy living here so much. When you're surrounded by wealth (as I am on a daily basis) suddenly you learn to keep your ego in check because you never know when someones got 10 fold the money and power you do and is sitting right across from you.. and I'll give you a hint... he's usually the one doing the least amount of talking.

  18. #3093
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    I live in Woodside buddy.. google it. Trust me.. and I mean this with all due respect. I am not jealous. I drive a LSB E46 M3 because its a car I love. My Dad has an obsession with E12's one that very few people understand.

    One of my favorite things about Woodside is you can't tell the difference from who's got 10mil in the bank, or 10bil.. which is partially why I enjoy living here so much. When you're surrounded by wealth (as I am on a daily basis) suddenly you learn to keep your ego in check because you never know when someones got 10 fold the money and power you do and is sitting right across from you.. and I'll give you a hint... he's usually the one doing the least amount of talking.
    I don't give a $#@! where you live im in OC running a forum doing whatever I please when I please. Im not build ing an e46 had one of those when i was 17. Im doing a bmw build on a level nobody else in the country is sit back and enjoy.

  19. #3094
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Getting old really quick...seems like every thread turns into this.


  20. #3095
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't give a $#@! where you live im in OC running a forum doing whatever I please when I please. Im not build ing an e46 had one of those when i was 17. Im doing a bmw build on a level nobody else in the country is sit back and enjoy.
    Seriously.. google Woodside, CA.. read the wikipedia entry.. I chose the E46 M3.. not because it was 'in my budget'.. but because when you have no budget, you choose what you love not what you can afford.

    You think I couldn't build an E92 M3 that would just absolutely walk away from yours like it wasn't moving? Dare me.

  21. #3096
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Seriousely.. google Woodside, CAo.. read the wikipedia entry.. I chose the E46 M3.. not because it was 'in my budget'.. but because when you have no budget, you choose what you love not what you can afford.

    You think I couldn't build an E92 M3 that would just absolutely walk away from yours like it wasn't moving? Dare me.
    I dare you try to compete with me. Go ahead, who is stopping you?

    E46 m3? Is this 2001? Been there done that. Funny how now your ego is threatened. My car will talk for me in the mean time like I told you sit back and watch this is a BUILD thread.

  22. #3097
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I dare you try to compete with me. Go ahead, who is stopping you?

    E46 m3? Is this 2001? Been there done that. Funny how now your ego is threatened. My car will talk for me in the mean time like I told you sit back and watch this is a BUILD thread.
    No ego threatened.. I'm just bored and needed something to do. I'll pickup an E92 this weekend. Let the games begin!

    Edit: It will be a 6 spd though.. I prefer to row gears myself. Old habbit.

  23. #3098
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,800
    Rep Points
    31,560.2
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    No ego threatened.. I'm just bored and needed something to do. I'll pickup an E92 this weekend. Let the games begin!
    Bring it on.

  24. #3099
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Bring it on.
    Its easiest to push a platform when you've got competition. Plenty of good shall come from this. I'm confident of that! You've got a head start, I'll likely need a year to complete this, but I'll keep you posted.

  25. #3100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Did someone say Z4M? This was supposed to be in our trailer, but the ECU wasn't done in time for Shift-S3ctor. Click here to enlarge

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...MG_8590R-1.jpg

    Flex Fuel (E85), GTX35R Turbo, Twin Scroll, 11.5:1 Compression (stock internals). But still should be good to 650rwhp or so if the turbo can keep up.

    Edit: sorry for off topic.
    Saad Racing kit?? Guessing cause the ProEFI & the non-HPF manifold


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Im not build ing an e46 had one of those when i was 17. Im doing a bmw build on a level nobody else in the country is sit back and enjoy.
    He's got one of the most well known (and respected) Turbo E46 M3s and you've got allegedly the most powerful E92 M3, except for the part where it's not running 100% yet. REALLY hoping that Alex nailed down the DCT fix for your car so we can see it running the 1/4 mile, 60-130s & some airfield runs.




    BUT in all honesty, this I've got more money then you do $#@! is old & no one gives a $#@!. Let's focus on $#@! that we're here to discuss: performance cars.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •