Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

AR design Downpipe contest

Please if you guys can, and have the free time. please vote for my friends e90 335. If there is someone he is the guy that deserves these.

here is the link, if you have FB just click like on his photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

This is his e90

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Liked

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

AR Design caused a chaos with this contest, lol !
    Liked with someone else profile Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Liked
    Thanks G, right when I posted this here i saw an extra like I'm sure it was you.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    AR Design caused a chaos with this contest, lol !
    Liked with someone else profile Click here to enlarge
    Hell yea, in one day they got 1000 ppl to like their FB page, now thats what I call good advertisement for some bent metal piping that prob cost them 100 dollars lol.

Thanks for the support!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nooooooo! Vote for me! I don't even have the fancy body work, suspension, or BBS rims! Clearly HE can afford the downpipe!

Haha just kidding (sorta), best of luck!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kamal Click here to enlarge
    Nooooooo! Vote for me! I don't even have the fancy body work, suspension, or BBS rims! Clearly HE can afford the downpipe!

Haha just kidding (sorta), best of luck!
    Sorry to say, but having a stock 135 doesnt show that much support for BMW enthusiasts. We like to see cars that are hooked up, even tho he might be able to afford it. So far you're in the lead anyways lol.

Goodluck to both!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to say, but having a stock 135 doesnt show that much support for BMW enthusiasts. We like to see cars that are hooked up, even tho he might be able to afford it. So far you're in the lead anyways lol.

Goodluck to both!
    I just got my car ~ half a year ago, so it's just getting started. Let your buddy know that I think he has a nice car! Hopefully AR design hooks both of us up!

P.S. I posted on here to get members to vote like 10 hours ago!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forgot to add... my 135i isn't stock! It may appear to be stock at first glance, but there's alot of small touches, BMW performance goodies in the interior, CF wrapped trim, Cobb Tuning AP, Berk Tech. sport exhaust.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I just got my car ~ half a year ago, so it's just getting started. Let your buddy know that I think he has a nice car! Hopefully AR design hooks both of us up!

P.S. I posted on here to get members to vote like 10 hours ago!
    Haha, yea I hope AR does hook both of you up for the Advertising you guys have pretty much done for them. Yea I saw that you liked his photo on your FB account lol, I'll let him know you like it Click here to enlarge.

Yea I saw your thread earlier lol, I decided he needed more help now
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Forgot to add... my 135i isn't stock! It may appear to be stock at first glance, but there's alot of small touches, BMW performance goodies in the interior, CF wrapped trim, Cobb Tuning AP, Berk Tech. sport exhaust.
    haha, you guys are on the same page then! he just has rims and trunk over you lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha, you guys are on the same page then! he just has rims and trunk over you lol.
    Looks lowered?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Looks lowered?
    oh yea, I think he's on springs or coils. not too sure tho. His car is a beast, raped an e90 m3 and an m5 on the highway. OE tune FTW. Wonder how much better the downpipes will make it Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

that 335 looks tough.
    best wishes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    that 335 looks tough.
    best wishes
    Thanks man, Really appreciate it. If he does win, I'll get him down here on BB to leave some feedback and show him his supporters!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Thanks man, Really appreciate it. If he does win, I'll get him down here on BB to leave some feedback and show him his supporters!
    Won't vote unless he is a member of BB.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Give me 2 minutes.
    he'll be here soon. He's already a BB member.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am a member! Get more likes guys!
    BMW 335i e90
    Exterior Mods: Too many to list
    Performance Mods: OE Tuning flash, Gintani test exhaust, AFE Drop-In, MFD Scoops...much more to come...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sole Cal Click here to enlarge
    I am a member! Get more likes guys!
    There we go! Is that better Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can I get a like too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

There we go! Is that better Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, now I will vote for what is a very nice E90.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Can I get a like too Click here to enlarge
    Sure, votes for all BB members.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Yes, now I will vote for what is a very nice E90.
    Hell yea it is. Sounds mean too! Cant wait till the downpipes come in Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

I don't have a FB page but I'll get him a "like" with my Son's page.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

you owe me one, next time i visit U.S you should give me a ride in your car Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    I don't have a FB page but I'll get him a "like" with my Son's page.
    Thanks Alpine! we will meet very soon, I think next week the weather cools down Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    you owe me one, next time i visit U.S you should give me a ride in your car Click here to enlarge
    Yes sir, Beh Omideh Khoda! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast