Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Apparantly he beat him so bad that M33 called ESS on the phone yelling and screaming at them.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I heard the story it was very funny =D

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    This is true...when you drop money into your car you expect to come out on top....and when you lose, its not a good feeling....

But, as I said before, his car wasnt running right during the time of the race supposedly....an ESS car like Drew's would be a good run with a tune/exhaust gtr or '12 gtr
    I hear that...but there will always be a car out there that is faster no matter how much money you spend. I'm sure everyone here has seen videos of Supras annhilating high-end exotics of every make.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Just saw this thread.

This is what happened. I've told it many times and to me it's NOT a big deal. My good friend got a call from M33 about challenging whoever to race his supercharged M3. I was nervous but accepted the challenge and drove an hour out to race. My friend came with me as well as my girl. We met up, he was very nice in person. Respectable but also very confident of his setup (as he should be after spending that much money!). He told me about how he made 600whp (maybe more or less not sure exactly but the figure was right around there). I told him we have to go from a dig since he will slaughter me with that horsepower. He said no because he can't hook for $#@!. I said can we do a roll and from the dig...nope, just a roll.

Being the good sport that I am, I followed M33 to a spot in Mexico. My friend rode with M33 and my girl was with me so this way it was 1 passenger each. My friend recorded the races using M33's phone. He is friends with him and trusted that he would send us the videos.

We lined up around 50mph. 3 honks and we're off...except every second that passes I pull ahead of him HARD. I went up to about 140. He fell far back in my mirror. We lined up again at a bit higher speed this time. 3 honks and another slaughter. I slowed down to let him catch up to me and I gave him the thumbs up but he didn't look too pleased. A car approached in my lane (right lane). This is a 2 lane mexican parkway. He did a 3 honk while there was a car not too far ahead of me. I pinned it and was able to jump into the shoulder, overtake the car, and blow by M33.

I followed him back to the parking lot. On the way there, he did an impressive burnout while rolling at 20mph. We park and he starts saying how his car must be broke and something has to be wrong with it. We checked in his engine bay. Everything seemed fine to me but I'm not an M3 expert and he didn't really know the ins and outs of his engine bay either. He was saying that maybe because the car was tuned in Arizona that it's not performing good in the Northeast cold climate (err Northeastern Mexico). It made no sense to me but I didn't question it. He got on the phone and started making some phone calls. He seemed really upset and I felt bad for him. I returned back accross the border and went to sleep. Next day I requested the vids. Not so I could post them on youtube and show a spanking. Just so I could see my car running and also so I could look at when I jumped into the shoulder. He never sent them...even 9 months later after requesting it and being told that he has the videos (I think he posted that on 6speedonline when he came in screaming and cursing and calling me names, which moderator divextreme edited and warned him about).

I have nothing against the guy at all. I commend him for coming out and racing! However, I wish he would have posted up the videos or at least sent them to me and kept it confidential between us. So I have nothing against him. Maybe he has something against me? I've asked multiple times for him to race me with his new and improved setup which is supposed to be really fast but I never get an answer. Hopefully he can chime in on this thread and share his side of the story so we can learn what happened. My friend who was in his car said the car pulled like an animal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

What a little punk........I hate people like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Im going to be setting up a GoPro HD on my Busa so I'll be sure to catch the action if Im around&they run

Funny thing is M33's buddy is known to run bikes&beat them quite regularly(damn squidly riders lol)..his buddy wouldnt post the vid from the runs I had against him in his Switzer 997tt&modded GTR where the car lost so go figure. Guess we only post vids that make us look goodClick here to enlarge
    He didn't post the vids but I did.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Italian, just FYI M33 says he's ready for the rematch:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=27

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Like I said, ESS WAS NOT a bad guy. I'm sure he was pissed off since he dropped stupid money on his car and lost to a daily driven GT-R with less than $2g's invested in it...and the race was on his terms in his strong point. Also, I'm not sure if his car was running properly or not. My friend who was the passenger in his car said the M3 hauled ass...just that I pulled on him that much harder. But whatever, it's in the past. I'm looking forward to the near future where I can have a rematch with his new setup and hopefully some other blown M3's as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

damn gixxer doing some spanking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

HAHAHA HE CALLED STICKY A SMURF! ROFL!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    Hey Italian, just FYI M33 says he's ready for the rematch:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=27

GREAT!

To ESS: since you aren't allowed to post on this site, just text our mutual friend about a time and place and let's do it! Sorry about the immaturity on the forums. I never made a big deal about this race and never looked for much recognition. I get kills almost everyday. Some days I lose too. It's all fun, win lose or draw. So now that your car is running properly, let's have a rematch! But please, this time lets do it from a dig and from a roll so that it shows both of our vehicles strong and weak points. THANKS!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Lol the damn porsche hustled me at the start leaving on the 2nd honk but it didnt matter,I caught&passed him in 2nd gear Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Lol the damn porsche hustled me at the start leaving on the 2nd honk but it didnt matter,I caught&passed him in 2nd gear Click here to enlarge
    dude i was like WOAH! that $#@! took off!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    dude i was like WOAH! that $#@! took off!
    Hell yeah,he rips off 1.6x 60' all day w that car..I like the owner of the 997tt,he definitely is a cool dude&is down to race anybody(he also has the Lambo). He beat a lot of bikes in that Porsche and also in his GTR which is damn quick too(he passed me doing 190mph in it when my bike topped out due to gearing)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Hell yeah,he rips off 1.6x 60' all day w that car..I like the owner of the 997tt,he definitely is a cool dude&is down to race anybody(he also has the Lambo). He beat a lot of bikes in that Porsche and also in his GTR which is damn quick too(he passed me doing 190mph in it when my bike topped out due to gearing)
    i need a ride with him haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

This thread is coming together nicely lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

hopefully the rematch has video Click here to enlarge lol
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have a GoPro camera. Plus we will make sure that there are chase cars as well that are recording the footage. I can care less if I win or lose. I am however interested in seeing how this M3 performs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    I have a GoPro camera. Plus we will make sure that there are chase cars as well that are recording the footage. I can care less if I win or lose. I am however interested in seeing how this M3 performs.
    You and all of us here on BB- Where the truth happens. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hahaha, I saw when this thread was made and the responses since, so much win.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this up, and ItalianStallion for clearing things up. Hoping someone in Mexico has a video camera to share the runs next time!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    GREAT!

To ESS: since you aren't allowed to post on this site, just text our mutual friend about a time and place and let's do it! Sorry about the immaturity on the forums. I never made a big deal about this race and never looked for much recognition. I get kills almost everyday. Some days I lose too. It's all fun, win lose or draw. So now that your car is running properly, let's have a rematch! But please, this time lets do it from a dig and from a roll so that it shows both of our vehicles strong and weak points. THANKS!
    I am the one who approached him on M3post, to get his side of things. I will let him know you want to give him another chance. I don't think he is officially banned from here, he just has a lot of negative reps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

He told me about how he made 600whp (maybe more or less not sure exactly but the figure was right around there)

Awesome that you drove an hour to go do it Click here to enlarge

but if he was claiming it made 600whp, then obviously it was dyno'd and their could not have been an issue with it since it "made" that much power Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

according to M3post, he had bad coilpack during the race .......... and like I said before sticky, its hard to judge how someone is in REAL life by reading what they post over the internet...
    We are talking about this guy did in real life, not on the internet.

He had a race, he lost and ran away yelling at his tuner. That is worse than what he does on the internet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

But, as I said before, his car wasnt running right during the time of the race supposedly....
    From what I heard it was running fine and it was AFTER the race he made excuses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast