41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ftb(diveextreme)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    There is a reason I am not banned on every single forum and Sticky is, or is it just a fluke?
    Yeah something does sound fishy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    Yep, conspiracy!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    isnt it odd though that none of them are banned here and open to comment as they like and choose not to?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    isnt it odd though that none of them are banned here and open to comment as they like and choose not to?
    Ding.

If someone wants a breakdown of my bans and why, I would be more than happy to provide it. Not really a secret I push buttons, you know, like posting a vid in response to a question. Earned that one right? I'm out of control.

I also tend to ask some tough questions and not sweep things under the rug. Turns out some vendors don't like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok,tell us why YKCITS was banned on MBW thenClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Ok,tell us why YKCITS was banned on MBW thenClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargehahaha I got negative rep for my post. Someone Click here to enlarge doesn't like free speech.
    Ehh dont worry about it, here's my 9 inches of rep.

Also, someone commented before on how relaxed moderation is on this forum. It's very easy, there is little to no moderation; that is how the rep system works. The masses decide who stays and who goes, you act like a douche to too many people and you are out of here.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge

Also, someone commented before on how relaxed moderation is on this forum. It's very easy, there is little to no moderation; that is how the rep system works. The masses decide who stays and who goes, you act like a douche to too many people and you are out of here.
    yea man, I agree. The rep $#@! is one of the best tools in the forums. It shows who knows their $#@! and doesnt talk out of their asses like trolls do. I wish they had this in the other forums cause what ppl say you cant rely on them 100%
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    yea man, I agree. The rep $#@! is one of the best tools in the forums. It shows who knows their $#@! and doesnt talk out of their asses like trolls do. I wish they had this in the other forums cause what ppl say you cant rely on them 100%
    +2

Moderators on here are not hand out bans or put people on probation. We basically just do simple site maintenance. It is a more effecient system to let members moderate their own forum Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Us bimmerboost regulars are supposedly the retards of BMW community and no nothing. We just a banned refugees. Friend told me this from m3forum. LMAO
    LMAO!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    +2

Moderators on here are not hand out bans or put people on probation. We basically just do simple site maintenance. It is a more effecient system to let members moderate their own forum Click here to enlarge

Yes, It is the best way about it. The members themselves single out and moderate their peers which is not bias at all and is best for the community. +123123 for the Rep
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, It is the best way about it. The members themselves single out and moderate their peers which is not bias at all and is best for the community. +123123 for the Rep
    You mean it isn't a good idea to just give a few people who kiss the most ass the ability to get rid of members without consulting the community? Really?

You mean it's better to allow each member power to decide what is best based on their participation? Really?

I was thinking of asking Divexx to be a mod here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You mean it isn't a good idea to just give a few people who kiss the most ass the ability to get rid of members without consulting the community? Really?

You mean it's better to allow each member power to decide what is best based on their participation? Really?

I was thinking of asking Divexx to be a mod here...
    Yes my brother, you're correct!

LOL aww no dont ask Divexx to be a mod here, I can kiss ass better than him!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes my brother, you're correct!

LOL aww no dont ask Divexx to be a mod here, I can kiss ass better than him!
    Heh, you know, it's all good. This thread is just a reminder of the policies we are trying to get away from.

It has run its course, we are doing our own thing and going in our own direction. I would say with how much attention this forum is now gaining others are liking what we are doing and a select few are bitter about it.

Unfortunate how some of the things have gone down recently but it's all good in my mind, no grudges. We do things our way and won't be pushed around any longer. You know, by the people, for the people?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    =Sticky;140423]Heh, you know, it's all good. This thread is just a reminder of the policies we are trying to get away from.

It has run its course, we are doing our own thing and going in our own direction. I would say with how much attention this forum is now gaining others are liking what we are doing and a select few are bitter about it.

Unfortunate how some of the things have gone down recently but it's all good in my mind, no grudges. We do things our way and won't be pushed around any longer. You know, by the people, for the people?
    I understand what you're saying 100%. This site is getting bigger than they all thought and now they're running scared. This site is for US ran by us to some limitations of course. By the people for the people, is the new BB slogan.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think my libertarian leanings are what makes me like this forum so much
    edit: yes I'm a libertarian leaning UCSD student, lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234