Gintani car involved in Mfest accident?

Anyone know the story here?

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i read this somewhere....

The entire caravan started slowing down. The E46 said his brakes locked up.

The X6M was doing about 35-40 when it was hit. The hit was hard enough to lift the X6M ass in the air. The tires left the asphalt. When it came back down, it started swerving violently but stopped without hitting anyone or anything else.

The E46 is totaled. The driver has a few broken bones in his hand but is ok aside from that. The X6M does not look too bad in the pics, but if you look underneath it, it's a freaking nightmare. It will most likely be totaled as well. Guys cousins in the X6M have no broken bones but all 3 were in a lot of pain as they did not see it coming at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Looks like a nasty incident and a poor way to end the trip for those folks, glad to hear everyone is ok (aside from some relatively minor injuries in the scheme of things).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmerdude Click here to enlarge
    Looks like a nasty incident and a poor way to end the trip for those folks, glad to hear everyone is ok (aside from some relatively minor injuries in the scheme of things).
    I read this was early on in the event but maybe I'm wrong.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge

The X6M was doing about 35-40 when it was hit. The hit was hard enough to lift the X6M ass in the air. The tires left the asphalt. When it came back down, it started swerving violently but stopped without hitting anyone or anything else.

The E46 is totaled. The driver has a few broken bones in his hand but is ok aside from that. The X6M does not look too bad in the pics, but if you look underneath it, it's a freaking nightmare. It will most likely be totaled as well. Guys cousins in the X6M have no broken bones but all 3 were in a lot of pain as they did not see it coming at all.
    Damn... unfortunate situation. Things happen but sounds like there should have been more room between the two cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge

Damn... unfortunate situation. Things happen but sounds like there should have been more room between the two cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    yea i would think so to, it happened on the way to Mfest really sucks for them. Hope everyone will recover quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

man that really sucks. Pretty intense accident . The x6m totaled!? are you sure
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

well from what i understand, they were racing or atleast speeding and the X6M's radar went off so he slammed on the brakes. and the E46 m3 just kept going ( i guess he wasnt paying too much attention) and slammed into the X6M. This is from someone who witnessed the accident.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sucks, hope the E46 driver is fine. Didn't even get to enjoy Mfest. Imagine towing it all the way back to LA...what a horrible drive that'll be.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    well from what i understand, they were racing or atleast speeding and the X6M's radar went off so he slammed on the brakes. and the E46 m3 just kept going ( i guess he wasnt paying too much attention) and slammed into the X6M. This is from someone who witnessed the accident.
    Thanks, seems they both may to be blame. You can't race or do anything sudden stuff when in a caravan, you have other people to worry about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

This is what I heard to. A friend of mine was right next to the car when it happened, nearly got hit by the X6M. That's what happens when everyone is going too fast and following too closely. It's a shame that happened. I took a nice pic of that e46 m3 earlier on in the drive. I'll be posting my pics and videos sometime this week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by THATDONFC Click here to enlarge
    I'll be posting my pics and videos sometime this week.
    Go ahead and throw them up in this thread unless you want to make a separate one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

This is the result of powerful cars in the hands of irresponsible people. I'm not perfect, but you are on the way to Mfest, why not be a little extra careful just this one time?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    This is the result of powerful cars in the hands of irresponsible people. I'm not perfect, but you are on the way to Mfest, why not be a little extra careful just this one time?
    Young men + BMW's + adrenaline + wanting to look cool - responsibility = OP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Young men + BMW's + adrenaline + wanting to look cool - responsibility = OP
    Thats why I dont go to caravans. Bunch of kids with fast cars, someone always ALWAYS does something stupid; tell me where you want to me up and at what time, i will be there kthx

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

tell me where you want to me up and at what time, i will be there kthx
    We fighting? Or just a date?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Thats exactly what my friend just told me tonight when I asked him about Mfest. He had the Ventura motorsport booth lol
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    We fighting? Or just a date?
    Dinner and a movie, then I'll try to lay a move on you. But you won't let me, you'll play hard to get. As the night goes on though I start backing off then you become perplexed and worried about this. You start to come on to me, and one thing leads to another and 9 months later BAM. We adopt a haitian kid.

Everything was fine in the beginning, then $#@! goes downhill. You start coming home late at night for no reason, talking on the phone to random people and posting nude pictures of yourself on thewhiteboyz.com forum. We split up after long nights of arguing and throwing pots and pans. We end up on Judge Judy and then Ellen Degeneres. The Haitian kid gets sent back to haiti, the end.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Dinner and a movie, then I'll try to lay a move on you. But you won't let me, you'll play hard to get. As the night goes on though I start backing off then you become perplexed and worried about this. You start to come on to me, and one thing leads to another and 9 months later BAM. We adopt a haitian kid.

Everything was fine in the beginning, then $#@! goes downhill. You start coming home late at night for no reason, talking on the phone to random people and posting nude pictures of yourself on thewhiteboyz.com forum. We split up after long nights of arguing and throwing pots and pans. We end up on Judge Judy and then Ellen Degeneres. The Haitian kid gets sent back to haiti, the end.
    Jesus... and people say forums aren't serious business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

That's basically what goes down at BMW meets ^

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

epic read
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

THIS THREAD...........
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

idk excited about Mfest, wanna show off their "fast" cars...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This thread became more awesome by the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast