Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2012 will happen this is the best UFO extra dimensional beings videos

Last edited by 600whp S4; 04-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

haarp much
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

herp?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

one of the vids I remember seeing in response to that spiral "ufo" - more like a rocket that's lost a tail, spiraling out of control:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I am not crazy. I have seen these lights in person. There was one video that looked like what I saw, three star-like figures swirling around in the air. I go outside and I feel like it has seen me, it (i $#@! you not) turns into a plane and flies away like a normal plane. No joke, Its real. I think it is the government. They have the technology they do not want us to know about it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Lol at anyone who think aliens travel billions and billions of miles to look at us and fly back home.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol cool anyone got a ray gun for sale?
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

no pretty much have a black hole and get here in secs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    no pretty much have a black hole and get here in secs
    Physics anyone?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You guys know what lurks beneath the hoover damn right?
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's probably freaky to simply witness something like that... the weirdest thing is that we will probably dismiss some people as being nuts (or equivalent) and end up being invaded by alien bacteria haha
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    it's probably freaky to simply witness something like that... the weirdest thing is that we will probably dismiss some people as being nuts (or equivalent) and end up being invaded by alien bacteria haha
    Many lack understanding.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My view, since a child, has always been "If we're possible, anything is possible".
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I think more research is needed in many things people think they know. That's my outlook on this subject.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I hope that I live long enough to witness the first contact with extra terrestrials. They are out there, universe is too vast to only hold one planet with life, odds are on the side of intelligent life already existing elsewhere.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    I hope that I live long enough to witness the first contact with extra terrestrials. They are out there, universe is too vast to only hold one planet with life, odds are on the side of intelligent life already existing elsewhere.
    I agree 100% with this. What I disagree with is the idea of aliens who fly here and leave for fun. A civilization advanced enough to do that has nothing to learn or fear from us. If they come they will go all the way. I'd go so far as to say I bet there are several planets with intelligent life and even probably smarter than us. But the distances and the effort required are to great to come and do nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    I agree 100% with this. What I disagree with is the idea of aliens who fly here and leave for fun. A civilization advanced enough to do that has nothing to learn or fear from us. If they come they will go all the way. I'd go so far as to say I bet there are several planets with intelligent life and even probably smarter than us. But the distances and the effort required are to great to come and do nothing.
    I see where you're coming from. And it does seem like an awful waste of time and resources to just come here snicker at us at how "stupid" we are as a civilization and then leave. How that first meeting will go down I believe it depends a lot on what kind of technology is involved here. Look at it from our current vantage point and the type of technology we currently have at our disposal. To me it's pretty easy to see how this will go down if we are the civilization that will be making and reaching out for that first contact. Our space program for planet earth is all about sending probes into our solar system and a few that made their way outside (Voyager,Pioneer etc.) This is obviously how we'll do it, send a radio signal, get something back, aim at it with a probe and make contact. If the locals like us and technology permits we will probably name some sort of a human ambassador and send him/her on their way for the 1st meeting. There is really no other way unless some drastic leap/discovery in our space program allows us to traverse the vastness of space easier.

Now I firmly believe that there is intelligent life that has surpassed us in knowledge and technology as there are ones who are currently on the same level of what we were during the stone age. Say you have this incredible technology that allows you to put space ships anywhere you want in the galaxy, maybe you're advanced enough that you have been searching for life outside the galaxy, maybe you already have encountered intelligent life.....maybe you haven't. This to me creates a topic that needs to be given a lot of thought and which has almost an unlimited amount of outcomes.

Human history is pretty interesting of a read and I think it may apply. Remember what the European explorers did once they encountered another human life form which was vastly inferior in technology, at first it was fun and games, in the end they imposed their will over them and nearly some were extinct. Who is to say that the same thing will not happen if we encounter a superior race from another planet...maybe what we see in some of these videos are probes that are collecting data and beaming it back to them. Then again maybe not. Who knows? For now these videos are fun as hell and they continue to fuel my favorite obsession other than cars which is sci-fi.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    haarp much
    Well the big boy's in Alaska, not sure what its reach is, surface wise. We know it has a visual effect similar to Northern Lights but who knows how creative the can get with it.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

We aren't dismissing the fact that there are aliens, just the remote possibility of them being sighted or near our galaxy...it would be interesting to know just how fast these crafts can travel, since to our knowledge no planets in our solar system can support life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The move through black holes in which they create.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the real question is this: how the F do these extraterrestrials seem to pinpoint us over the trillions of other options out there? if they know there's life on earth, they're $#@!ing intelligent enough to know this is not planet that you want anything to do with!
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    the real question is this: how the F do these extraterrestrials seem to pinpoint us over the trillions of other options out there? if they know there's life on earth, they're $#@!ing intelligent enough to know this is not planet that you want anything to do with!
    They are using e36's to travel at light speeds.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    I hope so too, and just in case things go bad I'll be practicing:

If that doesn't work, I hope Harrison Ford is still around to play Han Solo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    They are using e36's to travel at light speeds.
    This is the first time you have ever made me laugh with an E36 reference. So 1 out of 2,855, almost worth it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

It's cause of our chicks. We might have the most silicon in the galaxy for all you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast