The E92 trunk was actually the first item i wanted to make from day one when i sat down and sketched some ideas out for the BMW cars. I wanted a trunk for our demo car that would preserve the stock rear body lines, yet kick it up a notch. I wanted people to wonder if the trunk came from the factory like that or not. The fitment also had to back up that OEM look. Our other goal besides the styling enhancement was the weight savings that were possible. With using 100% Carbon, and additional Kevlar composites in the race model, we were able to shave off over 21 lbs from the waist line of the 3 Series. I'm very excited to finally get the product to you all, and in the proper fashion and craftmanship that many have come to expect from us.
Every Challenge part is designed in house, here in the USA. Much of the design, modeling and initial prototypes are done by myself. This ensures the best quality from step 1. All finish modeling, molds, and final products were also produced in the USA. We are fortunate to work with some of the best manufacturing partners in the country, if not the world. The particular facility we use to produce most of our aero parts also produces many parts and components for Indy Car, Champ Car, and Speed World Challenge proffesional race teams. We are glad we can bring sort of technology and craftmanship to the consumer market at a realistic price for most owners wanting the a great looking part with HUGE weight savings

GT Carbon Fiber Race Trunk - All Coupes

Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, our GT carbon sports trunk is the perfect addition to your 3 series BMW. Each trunk is constructed by hand from 100% carbon fiber materials inside and out. Additionally carbon Kevlar is added in key areas for strength and rigidity while maintaining maximum weight savings. From the factory, all 3 series models come with a heavy steel trunk. Mass amounts of weight savings from the rear most part of the car can be achieved by swapping to a lightweight version. Not only will you see a difference in handling, acceleration, and chassis response, but a stunning appearance as well. The intergraded spoiler on the trunks edge blends seamlessly with the factory body lines to create a true OEM look with perfect fitment. The trunks spoiler edge will offer additional aerodynamic down force to the rear of the car with minimal drag created.

Specs:
Factory trunk weight: 29.5 lbs
Challenge - GT Carbon Race Trunk: 8.8 lbs
- OVER 21lbs weight savings!

MSRP: $2395.00 USD

GT Carbon Fiber Sports Trunk - All Coupes

Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, our GT carbon sports trunk is the perfect addition to your 3 series BMW. Each trunk is constructed by hand from carbon fiber materials on the outside skin. Additional carbon fiber is added on the interior fiberglass structure in key areas for strength and rigidity, and finished with a black gel coat. From the factory, all 3 series models come with a heavy steel trunk. Mass amounts of weight savings from the rear most part of the car can be achieved by swapping to a lightweight version. Not only will you see a difference in handling, acceleration, and chassis response, but a stunning appearance as well. The intergraded spoiler on the trunks edge blends seamlessly with the factory body lines to create a true OEM look with perfect fitment. The trunks spoiler edge will offer additional aerodynamic down force to the rear of the car with minimal drag created.

Specs:
Factory trunk weight: 29.5 lbs
Challenge - GT Carbon Race Trunk: 14.0 lbs (estimated)

MSRP: $1895.00 USD

ORDERING
Orders can be place with any of our authorized dealers or you can also contact us via PM here, or by email at: sales@challenge-usa.com All questions are of course welcomed.

Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge

Painted and installed:
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge