Close

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    i just got back from a cruise lemme know if you wanna do a friendly run i had a few things fixed need to see how she pulls, but i need new engine mount.. BLOWS!
    Benz engine mounts are horrible. They got it finally right in late 08 early 09. On my $#@!ty 3.5 I blew it twice. Burnouts and launches don't help eighter. Check your tranny mount too AKA rear engine mount.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    Benz engine mounts are horrible. They got it finally right in late 08 early 09. On my $#@!ty 3.5 I blew it twice. Burnouts and launches don't help eighter. Check your tranny mount too AKA rear engine mount.
    yeah man they are all leaking car feels like $#@! 2 much vibration! i hear it's an easy DIY so i will most likely do it myself to save $600 so i can put it towards my exhaust and drag wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Speed Tuning basic flash =D contacted OE to see what they can do for me in terms of high octane tune.
    Did they get back to you?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yeah man they are all leaking car feels like $#@! 2 much vibration! i hear it's an easy DIY so i will most likely do it myself to save $600 so i can put it towards my exhaust and drag wheels.
    Ya, damn hydraulic fluid. I had the WIS document on how to change it but I had to lift the engine and I didn't have the tools for that so I had it change for 80 bucks each (mod money Click here to enlarge ). I changed it at around 35k then it blew out maybe 5k miles ago (at 59k). Now they gave me the "updated" one.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so, i was keeping an eye out for the two of you at streetwars today.. was you there?
    Was you in the bushes with your binoculars on looking at us from far way like you was in a war zoneClick here to enlarge Lost Marine vietnam war

Yes we was there lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i did not see them. i went looking for them Click here to enlarge
    You know you weren't looking for us, you have my number. Our cars were there. I was in your territory but I'm done tryna run you I'm not interested anymore. I see to much ducking and dodging. = )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Was you in the bushes with your binoculars on looking at us from far way like you was in a war zoneClick here to enlarge Lost Marine vietnam war

Yes we was there lol
    Lmfao lmfao ahahahahaha this mofo thought he was playin Call Of Duty...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    Ya, damn hydraulic fluid. I had the WIS document on how to change it but I had to lift the engine and I didn't have the tools for that so I had it change for 80 bucks each (mod money Click here to enlarge ). I changed it at around 35k then it blew out maybe 5k miles ago (at 59k). Now they gave me the "updated" one.
    My shop wants $600 to do the motor mounts... i have my own lift i need to check if i have all the tools to do this myself, im at 46k miles lol i guess time to fix everything but $#@! is costly!

Yes Sticky i spoke to them will try to Dyno my car at their place see what numbers i put 1st before the tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    phones work both ways ya know

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Yes we was there lol
    Sigh...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    You know you weren't looking for us, you have my number. Our cars were there. I was in your territory but I'm done tryna run you I'm not interested anymore. I see to much ducking and dodging. = )
    I'm pretty sure he has been trying to call you out...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He has been called out a couple of times and I keep getting excuses so I'm done. Like I said he knew we were there and he didn't call. He was looking for me, so why didn't he make the call. To be honest I wasn't even thinking about you, I was having too much fun. Just admit it you really don't want to run an we can just squash this whole thing and forget about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Besides he called me out I answered and I get a response of oh well the drive isn't worth it for either one of us lmao. What does that tell you. Before I raced sizzle he was runnin his mouth as much as I was. But at the end of the day I backed what I had to say up and well LM not so much. But I'm not arguing or starting any $#@! because I don't have the energy right now for it. So its never gonna happen and I've come t the conclusion that my car is fast and your car is fast also that's its point blank. No more bickering I'm done with that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok boss, went over and asked all the 350/370 crowd if they knew either of you, only car i saw was a blue s/c car, all the rest were stockish. i saw 2 back ones, none had any hint of yellow anywhere. found a silver one with blacked out taillights and noone near it. hey, you could always man up and read the signature-

but i was in the same row as 25 supra's-right across from the lime green one with a 800mm turbo and n20:

see the car to the right.. the only color of its kind there
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

and yes, both of us are fast, just one of us is faster Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by LostMarine; 04-19-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lost you went looking for them not the other way around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lost you went looking for them not the other way around.
    he claims id didnt, which is false. i was prepping for it since i saw on the370z that squeeze was going. i did however forget that i had his number

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he claims id didnt, which is false. i was prepping for it since i saw on the370z that squeeze was going. i did however forget that i had his number
    i bet lots of beer had something to do with the memory loss.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    no, I dont drink, just a lapse of memory. oh well, we know the outcome already

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i just got back from a cruise lemme know if you wanna do a friendly run i had a few things fixed need to see how she pulls, but i need new engine mount.. BLOWS!
    I can't this week. I'll be in Maine until Friday, maybe next week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He has been called out a couple of times and I keep getting excuses so I'm done. Like I said he knew we were there and he didn't call. He was looking for me, so why didn't he make the call. To be honest I wasn't even thinking about you, I was having too much fun. Just admit it you really don't want to run an we can just squash this whole thing and forget about it.
    Seems like he went out of his way to find you. Why you are backing out now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who is backing down? I've tried countless times to get him to come out. MrSqueeze has tried to get him to come out and he declined. I'm not gonna chase after him to run me. Is one of us faster, yes that is true but I think someone is scared to find out and trust me its not me. Now its ur turn to travel up by me. And the reason you didn't see our cars were because they were in the spectator parking lot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If he really went out of his way he would have remembered that he has my number. Did you see meback down when sizzle called me out? Nope I came out and backed my $#@! I talked up. But will LM I'm jus tired of the excuses. If he comes up here I will run him but I'm not going out of my way to run him so its up to him now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who is backing down? I've tried countless times to get him to come out. MrSqueeze has tried to get him to come out and he declined. I'm not gonna chase after him to run me. Is one of us faster, yes that is true but I think someone is scared to find out and trust me its not me. Now its ur turn to travel up by me. And the reason you didn't see our cars were because they were in the spectator parking lot.
    You said you quit? Unless when you say quit it means you aren't backing down? Unless I'm just not up on my ghetto speak and "done" means ready?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If he really went out of his way he would have remembered that he has my number. Did you see meback down when sizzle called me out? Nope I came out and backed my $#@! I talked up. But will LM I'm jus tired of the excuses. If he comes up here I will run him but I'm not going out of my way to run him so its up to him now.
    So you essentially just changed the parameters to favor yourself and force him to come to you instead of meeting in the middle?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Here's the deal I belive you was there but I just have a hard time believing that you forgot you had Jeff's phone number if your saying you was prepping for that since you saw I was going.

In the end do I care or does Jeff really care no you forgot to text or call and say hey are you guys here. You was in the car show we wasnt I recal on the day that my car got dynoed you and Jeff was texting back and forth. You knew how much power Jeff and I made before we put up the charts you also knew that my Maf's were maxing out 6900 rpm's. I mean come on man you forgot you had his number lol while we was in your back yard 2 hour drive to south jersey.

Now remember we have been down in south Jersey area twice now when I got tuned we said lets run. You said my gas is not right in my car the car is not ready now I forgot I had his number.

Oh well here are some pictures of us showing that we was there if you need more let me know.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast