Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 204
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's plain $#@!ing ridiculous now. So many guys have these powerful beasts, yet there aren't many slips out there or runs. WTF are they doing? just babying these cars? Why would you even buy a kit like this, if your not gonna go murder others, or put down some numbers with slips. Waste of power IMO.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Why would you even buy a kit like this
    So you can type about it on fanatics.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I have the kit. 2.5. Nor do I can about showing people $#@!. Are these the runs with Fallon driving? I know they had to stop running because trap was to high and they needed more safety stuff. Who knows. Don't read forums much last couple weeks.

    With the way you pretty much bash everything sticky. I hope your
    car runs 9s or something crazy. I would love to see any build motor s65. Where's there info.

    Be easy. Going back to the real world.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    465
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    It's plain $#@!ing ridiculous now. So many guys have these powerful beasts, yet there aren't many slips out there or runs. WTF are they doing? just babying these cars? Why would you even buy a kit like this, if your not gonna go murder others, or put down some numbers with slips. Waste of power IMO.
    not everyone cares to track their car,
    why buy a kit like this? ....to have FUN.......FUN is different for everyone, FUN doesnt have to be at a track or even racing other cars.

    you say its a waste of power? everything that has more than 100hp is a waste of power, a kia will get you from point a to b. we buy them because its a blast.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    With the way you pretty much bash everything sticky. I hope your
    car runs 9s or something crazy. I would love to see any build motor s65. Where's there info.
    Bro, I'm not bashing anything. I just want some slips. We are here for the cars, not to see some chick driving.

    Don't you want to see slips? I don't care if it runs 10's or not, just want to see what it did.

    I would like see to see the built motor S65 stuff as well, trust me, I have been pressuring them for details but they haven't provided much.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    not everyone cares to track their car,
    why buy a kit like this? ....to have FUN.......FUN is different for everyone, FUN doesnt have to be at a track or even racing other cars.
    Absolutely, but if you do go to the strip, why not post the slips? Only makes sense, right?

    Anyone can do whatever they want to with their cars and enjoy them in any fashion but if you announced you went to the strip I'd ask you for slips. Actually, you would probably post them.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I will never do 1/4 mile. Pretty much down for everything else.
    Fallon was driving to. So not to bad. How to do some of your girls/wives drive. My
    girl would kill my car and herself if she tries.

    There was no 109 trap maybe at 1/8 mile. 136 trap. M3forum like around here lately. Sad this used to be my home.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    465
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Absolutely, but if you do go to the strip, why not post the slips? Only makes sense, right?

    Anyone can do whatever they want to with their cars and enjoy them in any fashion but if you announced you went to the strip I'd ask you for slips. Actually, you would probably post them.
    i agree with all you said, it was the above posts that were a bit absurd.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Could careless about slips. She wanted to try and run and she did. Can't anyone have fun anymore?? Hate to break it to you but not everyone wants to be king of the internet.

    I'm not going to argue but you bash everything and anything. HPF seems to be the new hot topic.

    I want to see some gintani cars. Stage3. There's how many? No dynos nothing or any info. OT I just been really interested in s65 lately.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I built and drive my car for fun. No plans to be king of forums. Vbox is about all
    I'll play with.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I will never do 1/4 mile. Pretty much down for everything else.
    Fallon was driving to. So not to bad. How to do some of your girls/wives drive. My
    girl would kill my car and herself if she tries.

    There was no 109 trap maybe at 1/8 mile. 136 trap. M3forum like around here lately. Sad this used to be my home.
    It's fine that she drove. We just want the slips, I mean, what is the big deal? You go to the strip, post slips, right?

    Batta, I don't understand why you take this so negatively.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I built and drive my car for fun. No plans to be king of forums. Vbox is about all
    I'll play with.
    That is perfectly reasonable, enjoy your car how you want to.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Driver has more skill and knowledge then the owner of the car.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Batta I will be in PA in a few weeks we should get together, and have a few fun runs.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Could careless about slips. She wanted to try and run and she did. Can't anyone have fun anymore?? Hate to break it to you but not everyone wants to be king of the internet.

    I'm not going to argue but you bash everything and anything. HPF seems to be the new hot topic.

    I want to see some gintani cars. Stage3. There's how many? No dynos nothing or any info. OT I just been really interested in s65 lately.
    I'm not bashing them. Last I saw I was actually defending HPF for their marketing in a thread on their blocks. How can you claim I bash them? I'm neutral, and they get plenty of free coverage here.

    Of course she can have fun, but if you claim certain numbers, which they did, show the slips to back them up. Logical, right?

    I want to see some Gintani Stage 3 cars as well. I think their forum marketing could use a ton of work. I'm really interested as well and as someone who will be getting a Stage 3 setup want to start seeing the details.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I take thing negatively because I read almost everything here. The way you post about say AA s65 kit engine failure compared to gintani/ess. Is in different tone. Demanding AA to give info while gintani none. Don't want to argue and yes I would post the slip.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Is it what it is. GG my hood is still stuck shut and dsc unit Friday. Intill that's fixed I won't be
    doing anything. I just found 2 nail in each rear tire. Brand new re11. So I'm not even thinking about runs or anything. Then there's my suspension. Personally I don't even car anymore.

    Love my car but the car scene and most the people I really ain feeling these days. Of course when my car is 100percent I'll meet up with you and LM and couple others but most the internet heroes can kick rocks.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I take thing negatively because I read almost everything here. The way you post about say AA s65 kit engine failure compared to gintani/ess. Is in different tone.
    Of course, because we had the owner come out and state what happened directly not shying away from the issue. With the AA failure we were left to speculate and the issue was left unresolved. They were approached in two different ways.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Demanding AA to give info while gintani none. Don't want to argue and yes I would post the slip.
    I don't consider ever speaking to you an argument, just a discussion with a friend. I did demand Gintani post the pictures of Drew's motor teardown and Drew did as well, Gintani never posted them. If you read the thread you will see that.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I've read the thread. I heard different about that AA car but was asked to keep it
    between me and the person who sent email. For what I know AA manned up. I could be wrong.

    As much as I hate this ess is starting to seem like the company for s65. I like AA just need more info. I like gintAni most for there upgrade path but they don't show no
    info at all. Makes me wonder if they have a solid kit.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Is it what it is. GG my hood is still stuck shut and dsc unit Friday. Intill that's fixed I won't be
    doing anything. I just found 2 nail in each rear tire. Brand new re11. So I'm not even thinking about runs or anything. Then there's my suspension. Personally I don't even car anymore.

    Love my car but the car scene and most the people I really ain feeling these days. Of course when my car is 100percent I'll meet up with you and LM and couple others but most the internet heroes can kick rocks.
    FOOk gintani, and there nut huggers. I will not be ready for a few weeks. Delays delays from FP. My turbo was supposed to be done this friday now it will not be ready until next friday. Then there is tuning, and the manifold. I hope to have it back before the end of April. :-(
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Maybe by that time I'll be ready. Starting to make good money at work again. If you can't get ahold of me on here you know my number. Call whenever.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    As much as I hate this ess is starting to seem like the company for s65. I like AA just need more info. I like gintAni most for there upgrade path but they don't show no
    info at all. Makes me wonder if they have a solid kit.
    I think what you are wondering is fair and I have offered to help with that perception but ESS does a much better job marketing on the forums.

    The ESS kit is a good way to go imo, not the way to go depending on what you want. Obviously for someone like me, ESS won't work.

    AA needs more info as well.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I've read the thread. I heard different about that AA car but was asked to keep it
    between me and the person who sent email. For what I know AA manned up. I could be wrong.
    I really don't know because info was put out there. I trust you just would like for AA to come out and officially say something.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    This thread is about HPF not AA or gintani.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    This thread is about HPF not AA or gintani.
    That's cool dude, as enthusiasts we may get a little OT sometimes and that is ok.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes but I have seen you post slight attacks towards AA a few times. Lets not get into the rip off artists gintani who raped a football player with his F car. On topic HPF 2.75 driven by women because the owner wasn't man enough
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •