Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would have asked the cop if he was bullied at school.

If his back wasn't up before .. it would be now .. LOL
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I hate $#@!in pigs.

I particularly hate Suffolk County the most. Those guys have nothing better to do.

I got pulled over in my 240 because I was 'attempting to street race' when I was sitting at a light and 3 dumb ass spics (i will call them spics because they flipped me the finger with their big ass fro hair tied back) in a civic hatchback revved up real loud at me when the cop was sitting right behind me. The civic takes off, and I get the flashing lights.

Next thing I know Im gettin yelled at 'WHERES THE DRUGS?! WHERE ARE THEY?!?! DONT MAKE ME GET THE DOG IN HERE!!'. Im scared $#@!less because my passenger door gets flung open and my face is 3 inches away from a German Shepard thats barking in my ear. I get yanked from the car, get accused of 'pulling out of the driveway of the Crazy Donkey up the block, we know you were in there drinking and selling drugs, tell us the truth'. I denied everything flat out, told him he was effing high and I wanted what he was smoking (btw I was completely sober and was coming from a friends house).

That really pissed him off. Got thrown up against the squad car while they proceeded to strip search my 240, ripped my glovebox and trunk apart, not to mention uprooted my rear seat while trying to find these 'drugs'.

Then I got subjected to a sobriety test...which I passed with flying colors and he still said I was drunk and threatened a breathlyzer. I said go for it, you cant prove $#@!. So he gave me one, I blew a .00. That got him really mad and he threw my license on the ground 3 feet away and told me to pick it up. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and he had his hand on his waist..I thought he was gonna billy club me or something while I was bending over.

I got shoved back in my torn apart car and was told to leave. I turn around to ask him for his badge number and said Im going to file a complaint, and he turns around and walks away. I look around and all the other cops have disappeared already. I open the door to get out and say something to him and he yells at me to sit back in the $#@!ing car if I know whats good for me...and he takes off.

I went to the precinct the next day to ask who was on duty that night and gave a description of the cop, and the guys there refused to identify him once I told them I was going to file a complaint. At that point I gave up and left.

I have no respect for Suffolk County cops...and I never will.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I hate $#@!in pigs.

I particularly hate Suffolk County the most. Those guys have nothing better to do.

I got pulled over in my 240 because I was 'attempting to street race' when I was sitting at a light and 3 dumb ass spics (i will call them spics because they flipped me the finger with their big ass fro hair tied back) in a civic hatchback revved up real loud at me when the cop was sitting right behind me. The civic takes off, and I get the flashing lights.

Next thing I know Im gettin yelled at 'WHERES THE DRUGS?! WHERE ARE THEY?!?! DONT MAKE ME GET THE DOG IN HERE!!'. Im scared $#@!less because my passenger door gets flung open and my face is 3 inches away from a German Shepard thats barking in my ear. I get yanked from the car, get accused of 'pulling out of the driveway of the Crazy Donkey up the block, we know you were in there drinking and selling drugs, tell us the truth'. I denied everything flat out, told him he was effing high and I wanted what he was smoking (btw I was completely sober and was coming from a friends house).

That really pissed him off. Got thrown up against the squad car while they proceeded to strip search my 240, ripped my glovebox and trunk apart, not to mention uprooted my rear seat while trying to find these 'drugs'.

Then I got subjected to a sobriety test...which I passed with flying colors and he still said I was drunk and threatened a breathlyzer. I said go for it, you cant prove $#@!. So he gave me one, I blew a .00. That got him really mad and he threw my license on the ground 3 feet away and told me to pick it up. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and he had his hand on his waist..I thought he was gonna billy club me or something while I was bending over.

I got shoved back in my torn apart car and was told to leave. I turn around to ask him for his badge number and said Im going to file a complaint, and he turns around and walks away. I look around and all the other cops have disappeared already. I open the door to get out and say something to him and he yells at me to sit back in the $#@!ing car if I know whats good for me...and he takes off.

I went to the precinct the next day to ask who was on duty that night and gave a description of the cop, and the guys there refused to identify him once I told them I was going to file a complaint. At that point I gave up and left.

sole reason why i have a voice recorder in my car and now will have 3 cameras inside my car incase some $#@! like this happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    sole reason why i have a voice recorder in my car and now will have 3 cameras inside my car incase some $#@! like this happens.
    Recording equipment is smart, very smart.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

RePlay Xd is perfect for that $150 and like the size of a roll of quarters..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    dont you have to let them know you're recording? you have to have their consent I think.

OP, really sorry to hear that. At least It didnt get Impounded and its at home. Just go to Dmv clear that registration up and just rock the OG dealer plates. $#@! DA POLICE!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

damn that sucks...This is the reason I 've only gone out to Ocean Pkwy 2x to race,too many cops&just not worth it when there are much better,more isolated places to run(not implying thats what u were doing,just sayin')
    BTW,Msizzle I think I may have met you at a private AMG/BMW Atco rental back in '08?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

yup i was there!! what car was yours??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

that really sucks man !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    yup i was there!! what car was yours??
    Grey E63...
    My buddys and I were at the staging beams helping you get lined up on your first pass,we kinda had the feeling it was ur first time at the track so we tried helping you out Click here to enlarge. We have some good footage of your car too,was trapping 119-121mph..IIRC you fried your clutch that day?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    dont you have to let them know you're recording? you have to have their consent I think.
    Depends on the state. In a lot of places you're good to go as long as 1 party knows (you) that it is being recorded. The fact that the car is your private property is a plus
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I hate $#@!in pigs.

Im sure this was a State tooper and not a suffolk cop. There is always 3 sides to every story. Im not saying you deserved the treatment but what were you guys doing BEFORE he pulled you over. We dont go to Mexico to exchange flowers and commitment bracelets.. Click here to enlarge Also how were you acting AFTER he pulled you over. Anything buy respectful and troopers take it to the next level quick. These arent local cops. Also the state is in BIG trouble right now so these guys are out in force down there generating some revenue. Never mind there is a serial killer on the loose down there.

This is why when the dealer asked "Do you want me to mount the front plate" everything that just happened to you flashed through my head and I said "Yes, not worth the hassle"

Cops like the one you encountered probably was having a real bad day and guys like us really piss him off. Hes working on Sunday and were tooting around in our 70K plus sports cars. Never give them an excuse, put the plate on the front of your car and keep your papers up-to-date. Also be organized. Most of these cops are Ex-Military and have no patience for slacking off.

Sorry about your experience though, he was in his right to do what he did but he really didnt have to unless you were being a D%$# to him when he pulled you over. Get your papers fixed and put that plate on the front or it will happen again next weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

They are on Duty, so you are not recording their private life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Pefectly legal to video tape anyone if you are in a public place in NYS. Be aware though its also perfectly legal for the officer to tape you. No consent needed if its a public place. Bathrooms, apartments, peoples homes ect. would violate privacy laws.

At my home I have video surveillance running 24/7. Front,Back and sides of my home. You have to be carful how you angle your cameras though. Someone in my area had to adjust their camera because their back facing camera was recording the back of someone elses home.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    Depends on the state. In a lot of places you're good to go as long as 1 party knows (you) that it is being recorded. The fact that the car is your private property is a plus
    this is what I would think. im in my own private conveyance and in my own private space. plus i believe after a few other real incidents the courts ruled that no cop performing his duties has a reasonable expectation to believe his conversation is private, or some $#@! like that. its not a personal matter, its an official matter. either way, if you were to get the footage, even if a court doesnt accept it, good ole FOX news will Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Most of these cops are Ex-Military and have no patience for slacking off.
    mostly $#@! POGs and even worse, MP's (worst POG because they truely believe they are not) which all started for the same reason, bullied in HS and now hide behind a badge and tell grunt stories

/end rant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Nope, you do not. They don't have your consent to record you.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about this MSIZZLE, I hope you get an atty and give them back what they were giving you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Grey E63...
    My buddys and I were at the staging beams helping you get lined up on your first pass,we kinda had the feeling it was ur first time at the track so we tried helping you out Click here to enlarge. We have some good footage of your car too,was trapping 119-121mph..IIRC you fried your clutch that day?
    i cant believe you remember that!!! yea i over heated my clutch that day and it was my first time but i did trap 119-121 all day, my best pass was a 12.19@121 bone stock

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

like i have said several times i dont $#@! when i get pulled over cuz lets be honest look at my youtube vids!!! But this cop wasnt angry at me for speeding,racing, peeling out, or none of the above, the stop was because we were a pack of 3 with no plates and i will not agree that an infraction like that warrants the treatment i got, i know you have to yes sir them to death and be very apologetic and thats what i always do and never have a problem. This guy wouldnt take my pba cards from me so before there were any words exchanged he shut me down, I have a card from the sergeant that trains the state troopers how to shoot and his cell number on it and this guy wouldnt even look at it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Thats a great idea! Sometimes the fuzz gets out of hand!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That sucks, I feel for you. The cop probably hand sand in his vagina that day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I remember back when this guy got pulled over for traffic infraction. The driver had a hidden camera where he recorded the pigs yelling,cursing and all kinds of bull$#@!. He putted on youtube and the pig got his ass firedClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

i cant believe you remember that!!! yea i over heated my clutch that day and it was my first time but i did trap 119-121 all day, my best pass was a 12.19@121 bone stock
    Haha! I have a very good memory&it drives my wife nuts sometimes Click here to enlarge
    Was your car in the same state of tune back then as it is now? $#@! was MOVIN OUT lol!
    Bonehead(M5)&AJCUTT(M6 vert) were putting down some good numbers too IIRC
    Are you gonna hit up the May12 Atco rental?
    Last edited by oldgixxer; 04-11-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Haha! I have a very good memory&it drives my wife nuts sometimes Click here to enlarge
    Was your car in the same state of tune back then as it is now? $#@! was MOVIN OUT lol!
    Bonehead(M5)&AJCUTT(M6 vert) where putting down some good numbers too IIRC
    Are you gonna hit up the May12 Atco rental?
    no that was back when it was stock and i am going to that rental, i got more power less grip and very hard to launch the smg but i hope to be there with some slicks!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

no that was back when it was stock and i am going to that rental, i got more power less grip and very hard to launch the smg but i hope to be there with some slicks!!
    Duh on my part;missed where you said you were stock back then lol..
    slicks FTMFW woohoo!!!....this should be another great Atco rental w alot of very nice cars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast