Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    I agree doing something unique is fun but this dude was looking to buy an already built 900whp car. There ain't $#@! unique about that! A turbo E36? By god your right, who ever heard of that?! Lol let's be serious this guy wasn't looking for $#@! that was unique or groundbreaking.
    Yea nothing special about buying a 900whp e36 m3. Building 1 is yes. I do want to see the out come of the S4. Have there been 9 second S4's with full interiors? I know there was a fast 10 second 1 gutted.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I don't know ish about the S4 but if there are 1000+awhp ones like he says then those better be in the 9's!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I don't know ish about the S4 but if there are 1000+awhp ones like he says then those better be in the 9's!
    Agreed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yea nothing special about buying a 900whp e36 m3. Building 1 is yes. I do want to see the out come of the S4. Have there been 9 second S4's with full interiors? I know there was a fast 10 second 1 gutted.
    we have already went over this yes.... usps 750whp at the time s4 went 9.47@147......And a 650awhp s4 went 10.40s at 140

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Since y'all revived this thread I thought I'd post this link to remind you of how rediculous the OP is. While some people are having to sleeve and completely build out bigger displacement and new technology motors in the hopes of getting close to 900whp the Pretty much STOCK longblock 2jz is hitting over that on a damn near 20 year motor! That's right all they did was throw bigger injectors and a bigger turbo and tune that $#@! to hit your dream number. Now that's something to take serious!

http://www.boostedimports.com/forums...ad.php?t=28726
    It really isn't quite that simple. I have followed Supraforums a long time and 900 whp isn't just a matter of some bigger injectors and a new turbo.

I get what you are saying though, those motors can make a ton of power and they sure can.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It really isn't quite that simple. I have followed Supraforums a long time and 900 whp isn't just a matter of some bigger injectors and a new turbo.

I get what you are saying though, those motors can make a ton of power and they sure can.
    Right it's not just that but this guys got cams injectors a turbo and a tune. Do you know the work to get 940whp out of other motors? That's with 1000cc injectors too! I just ordered some 2200cc's also for an inline six and I'm gonna need every drop to get just a few hundred more HP. That's on a stock flowing head! The shop that's machining my engine is the one who builds all of UGR's motors and they were telling me all the crazy $#@! they do to those engines to get them over 1kHp and this ones there damn near stock. And this isn't just some freak engine their all like that. I've seen a 2jz rod vs my Carrillo Pro H rods and they look almost as beefy and mine are 1800hp rods! Toyota went ape$#@! with that engine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    we have already went over this yes.... usps 750whp at the time s4 went 9.47@147......And a 650awhp s4 went 10.40s at 140
    full interior on both cars? i most have forgotten

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

58xwhp rape

This is unknown

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    full interior on both cars? i most have forgotten
    full interior unlike radowski's car. The one s4 is making 1100whp now and the other is single turbo now and 900whp

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

full interior unlike radowski's car. The one s4 is making 1100whp now and the other is single turbo now and 900whp
    incorrect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Whats with the hate without even having knowledge of the cars you're speaking of.

Gjon is asking if S4's are doing stuff, and you say they are, he states (with evidence) that E36's are, and you make false claims. You have started to act more and more like a troll since making this thread, I don't know if its your intent, but maybe don't be so quick to state "facts."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bimmerdude Click here to enlarge
    Whats with the hate without even having knowledge of the cars you're speaking of.

Gjon is asking if S4's are doing stuff, and you say they are, he states (with evidence) that E36's are, and you make false claims. You have started to act more and more like a troll since making this thread, I don't know if its your intent, but maybe don't be so quick to state "facts."
    false claims? We have already been over the s4 vs m3 thing in a different thread

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

in this section m3's win. Hi 5 ;-)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567