Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Any one selling a 700-900whp E36 M3? I wanted to buy a supra but cant take a toyota seriously..

I want a E36 m3 fully built with a ported head cams and like a 6768-76mm turbo on it! A buddy of mine has a 3.2L motor for sale with eagle rods and diamond pistons o ringed head. valve springs and retainers i believe stock valves un ported head and spa turbo manifold for $6k how long would it take and what shop to drop a stock m3 off and that motor off to get installed and tuned?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Moved to M50/S50 section.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Pm me
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

If there are any available post the link...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

yeah post the link!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol this is why I'm getting a sticker made for my 240 that says "Built not bought!" still good luck I guess. Oh btw I would say it's the supra owners who have a hard time taking lesser cars seriously(look at everyone throwing 2jz's in everything) S4? Lol some people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bro its a overpriced 16 year old toyota its a toyota i dont care how fast they are its a toyota

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    Bro its a overpriced 16 year old toyota its a toyota i dont care how fast they are its a toyota
    That's what I find so funny. I could see it if you were driving a badass 458 or even a 911 but to sound so snobbish pushing a rebadged jetta chassis? Cmon dude don't throw stones when you drive a glass car. No wonder your looking for it built, if you were doing the work you'd pay for that 2jz knowing how silly that 700-900whp is for that motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

rebaddged jetta? lmfao pal you have a 240sx. I have had more cars in one year then you've had your entire life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'm going to side w/ the Supra on this one, you can't generalize the supra by saying its a toyota...it's like saying, the LFA sucks because it's a lexus. It's one hell of an engineered masterpiece, like the supra.

Funny thing, Supras make ridiculous amounts of power on stock internals, and after that....alot more. Troll less please.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I do have a 240sx that I wouldn't get rid of for anything but Ive also got a 2011 550i and my wifes got a Jag which were selling for a 2012 Q7. Any of those 3 $#@! on your S4 as far as cost but to be honest none of those 4 cars are anything special. That was my whole point is that you are not driving a good enough car to think that your above a supra or anything else. I don't know what year your S4 is but brand new with every god damned option theyre like 50k! That's not a fancy or luxurious car and it sure as hell isn't faster than a supra so WTF are you bragging about? My point is when you get something else besides an ordinary car then come on here talking like that otherwise you just sound pathetic thinking you've got a nice car. As for the 240 I keep it cause it was my first car and I've done everything to it(and still am) also because when I get around to putting her back together there won't be a car on this site that could keep up including whatever 700-900hp car you end up buying. I hope you don't bring up you dads 40 year old car now as by your standards that's the biggest POS on here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

how did this come to supra's?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    how did this come to supra's?
    Read the thread title.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    I do have a 240sx that I wouldn't get rid of for anything but Ive also got a 2011 550i and my wifes got a Jag which were selling for a 2012 Q7. Any of those 3 $#@! on your S4 as far as cost but to be honest none of those 4 cars are anything special. That was my whole point is that you are not driving a good enough car to think that your above a supra or anything else. I don't know what year your S4 is but brand new with every god damned option theyre like 50k! That's not a fancy or luxurious car and it sure as hell isn't faster than a supra so WTF are you bragging about? My point is when you get something else besides an ordinary car then come on here talking like that otherwise you just sound pathetic thinking you've got a nice car. As for the 240 I keep it cause it was my first car and I've done everything to it(and still am) also because when I get around to putting her back together there won't be a car on this site that could keep up including whatever 700-900hp car you end up buying. I hope you don't bring up you dads 40 year old car now as by your standards that's the biggest POS on here.

for one the chevelle is worth about 70k and it keeps going up in value. Have you seen my forsale adds? I just unloaded my tbss. My 2006 m3 i have this golf still lol..... Trying to sell my 335xi 2008. And i still have my s4 and my daily driver 2010 duramax.. Supras are old junk period. its a toyota. I will have the capital to buy a gallardo when this damn 335xi sells. So dont act hard. your 240sx will get stomped by what ever i buy next or when i transplant the golf's built vr6 motor into my s4 with a billet 76.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

That Chevelle is the same as the supra! It's a Chevrolet! A 40+ year Chevrolet! Honestly that car is badass to me for the same reason as the supra. Cause I can appreciate a car for more than the badge on it(specially a mediocre one like Audi) you don't get it, I don't care how much you've got or what you can spend you just sound ignorant with all that bs. The rest is what I already answered to your little pm lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Oh and don't worry when I get the 240 finished I'm posting up a thread where it'll be like one of those amusement park games. Everyone can have 3 tries and beating it for a fee and you can be first in line if you'd like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

This is going well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Just another day on bimmerboost!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

E36 rules here everyone ELSE WEEP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge ^lol.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That popcorn looks great. It rules because this is its section. Outsiders weep

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing but pure entertainment! Comedy gold up in here tonight. Also, I like 2jzs!!!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Nothing but pure entertainment! Comedy gold up in here tonight. Also, I like 2jzs!!!Click here to enlarge
    I designed those motors good sir.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Can I just say something?

Audi S4 LOL

And one other thing!

12v VR6 lololol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

This is full of LOL. I'm siding with the supra tho.. about 600whp on stock internals with the 2jz... you have to be insane not to love that piece of art. Esp cause its 15 years old, most cars now wish they can do 600 whp with stock internals. (at least in that price range) It's all opinionated.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast