Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Wicked fast.....

Damn bro.... that was unbeleible how you schooled those big dogs. Makes me want to drive around slow because my 12.6 car is slow. My tranny is holding together quite well so Im all done trying to get in the 11s with this set up anyway. I'll just have to copy Lostmaries mods and pretend like my car is fast as his. My turbo's are the newest model and just 1 year old, maybe the sooner I send the Rob Beck the better.
    2007 E90 non sport, JB3 2.0 18ohm, Labonte Progressive Meth, Cooling Mist Solenoid & Nozzles CM5 & M7, Ar DPs, Hyperboost Diverter Valves, M3 19s, M3 Rear Carbon Spoiler, Koni FSD, ZSP Springs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mobilefitt Click here to enlarge
    Damn bro.... that was unbeleible how you schooled those big dogs. Makes me want to drive around slow because my 12.6 car is slow. My tranny is holding together quite well so Im all done trying to get in the 11s with this set up anyway. I'll just have to copy Lostmaries mods and pretend like my car is fast as his. My turbo's are the newest model and just 1 year old, maybe the sooner I send the Rob Beck the better.
    Do not feel bad. You have gone to the track at least with it.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ill have that gopro stuff in a few days, i would like to get it out now, but im walkn out the door now for the weekend, so maybe sunday night, im sorry fo r the delay
    Hey LM. Did you get a chance to upload any of the gopro vids? Im curious how they came out.

Thx
    Jim
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    been busy, just got in lastnight and started packing for my move today, takin a break now. i will do vids in a few Click here to enlarge sorry for the delay

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    been busy, just got in lastnight and started packing for my move today, takin a break now. i will do vids in a few Click here to enlarge sorry for the delay
    No rush! Thank you for doing it. I was just interested how they look. Ive never done it before.

Thanks! Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    great video, LM with a tranny upgrade mid 10's all day lol you can hear the difference between your shifts and the white dct m3, what a difference!!!! lmao
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    great video, LM with a tranny upgrade mid 10's all day lol you can hear the difference between your shifts and the white dct m3, what a difference!!!! lmao
    yea, after i set the record, he drove us to a local place for food and was gettin on it, and i was again jealous as $#@! of him and his car..

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011