Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

^^ Speak free, the only Muslims here are me and 0-60MotorSport and he doesn't participate in these threads , and i'm far from a religious person.
    it's actually good for me because i want to know what others think about religion since in Muslim countries if you speak about other religions and your goal is missionary , you will be executed.
    GG i recommend you Al-Tabari history book if you are interested in reading Islam's history , the writer wrote the book with honest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    ^^ Speak free
    I'm not into political and religious debates so it gets exhausting really quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not into political and religious debates so it gets exhausting really quickly.
    I've used to it , don't bother yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

^^ Speak free, the only Muslims here are me and 0-60MotorSport and he doesn't participate in these threads , and i'm far from a religious person.
    Actually there are many more muslims on this board, and we respect them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Actually there are many more muslims on this board, and we respect them.
    we're not gonna disrespect them !
    that's my problem with that video ,she can do whatever she wants but disrespecting others? No !
    i suggested Tabari History book to those who think Mohammad was a killer or even to those who believe God created the whole world just for Mohammad and his family because they both are wrong !
    facts are written in that book.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Nordic tribes who were pagans and didnt really believe in $#@! were so ruthless they would go in to battle with northern europe completely nude and thats where the word 'berserk' came from. Religion is an inanimate idea/belief, 'the religious' are who you are referring to, and not all religious people are $#@!ed up psychotic murderers (cant say the same for religious muslims though).
    Pagans does not mean you don't believe in god it is a blanket term to refer to people of polytheistic religions or religions with many gods. Of course I'm not saying all religious people are $#@!ed up murderers what I'm saying is the more literal you take a religious text the more likely you are to have "murderous" opinions as all of those books are filled with hate and violence and murder. And it's only logical that this be the case as these were written a long time ago when man was far more brutal and tribalistic. "Cant say the same for religious Muslims though" you need to meet more Muslims! There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and you think they are ALL murderous crazies?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You've got to be kidding me with that statement. Crazies don't count.
    If you are trying to say we are just as bad as the middle east and other 3rd world countries, then I'm not even going to bother with replying to you again.
    By crazies I mean people who take their particular myth very seriously. Those are the ones who feel compelled to enforce their beliefs on other people. Of course we are not as bad as the middle east or other conflict areas but it's simply because we are less religious here. Those few of us here who do take a very literal view of the bible also end up committing violence in this country. What I'm saying is that while all religions are a posionous substance we use ours here in moderation while it's their whole way of life over there. But honestly this is probably not an argument I can win as if religious people listened to logic and reason they wouldn't be religious. All this stuff reminds me of the poet Heine who wrote "where they burn books they eventually burn people too"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and you think they are ALL murderous crazies?
    I've worked with a lot of foreigners, mostly Jews and Muslims. Some of the nicest and most likable people I know are Muslim and they reject those primitive beliefs from their book. I even know a couple of Muslim families that send their kids to Catholic school rather that their local public school in the hood but that's probably irrelevant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I've worked with a lot of foreigners, mostly Jews and Muslims. Some of the nicest and most likable people I know are Muslim and they reject those primitive beliefs from their book. I even know a couple of Muslim families that send their kids to Catholic school rather that their local public school in the hood but that's probably irrelevant.
    Exactly we agree then. It's not the people it's those "primitive beliefs" and that is the case here too. You can see how most Christians on here summarily disregarded the violent and murderous parts of the bible. It's not that it's not there it's that we see through the bs and realize it's not the word of God or else how can they just dismiss it. The problem is religion and the more literally you believe the bigger problem you are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Part one

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

ROFL ^
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Can't believe Lindsay Graham said that, and this is a senator? Holy crap, what they did in World War I regarding free speech in this country was downright criminal and anti-constitutional.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

SCHNAP!! That girl PWN'd his pompous arse!

OMFG.. ::blushing:: *swoon* *plunk*.. ::fanning myself:: HOOO-Ha!!

That was the best "What's the MATTER with you!!" i've ever heard delivered Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Embedded for you:

Family Guy Osama Bin Laden Clip (Banned from TV)
    Tags: Family Guy Osama Bin Laden Clip (Banned from TV)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i've seen that on Adult Swim recently. Maybe they just pulled it from primetime.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    i've seen that on Adult Swim recently. Maybe they just pulled it from primetime.
    Yeah, I saw it last night I think. I think primetime your right. Adult Swim at midnight I think it was on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    By crazies I mean people who take their particular myth very seriously. Those are the ones who feel compelled to enforce their beliefs on other people. Of course we are not as bad as the middle east or other conflict areas but it's simply because we are less religious here. Those few of us here who do take a very literal view of the bible also end up committing violence in this country. What I'm saying is that while all religions are a posionous substance we use ours here in moderation while it's their whole way of life over there. But honestly this is probably not an argument I can win as if religious people listened to logic and reason they wouldn't be religious. All this stuff reminds me of the poet Heine who wrote "where they burn books they eventually burn people too"
    Some of my best friends are muslims. The difference is they arent brainwashed the same way the muslims in the middle east are. I dont discriminate at all in fact, I'm half israeli and my best friend of 9 years is an egyptian muslim guy named mohammed. When we hang out its pretty funny because people ask us where we're from and theyre like "OMFG YOURE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACHOTHER". Intellectually we understand where the problem stems from so it does not bother us one bit. Ignorant people or people that are very brainwashed will hate because thats what they are taught, and its easy to teach that out of the koran, everybody knows that including that sexy beast in the video.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Here is a song I will present for this topic

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

we're not gonna disrespect them !
    that's my problem with that video ,she can do whatever she wants but disrespecting others? No !
    i suggested Tabari History book to those who think Mohammad was a killer or even to those who believe God created the whole world just for Mohammad and his family because they both are wrong !
    facts are written in that book.
    Crazy.
    My name is Sean Bijan Seyedi Tabari.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow powerful stuff GG thanks for posting. Really takes you there.. (that guy on the left in that gate looked like one of the Revco guys, hehe..)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Song is about the way non-muslim Albanians were treated in Albania when the Ottoman Empire ruled for 500 years. Forceful conversions, and land taken away and given to those who converted to Islam. When you didn't convert you were taxed like the Koran suggests. I'm proud my family never converted to that faith. I can trace back to how the Christian faith came to Albania it was written about 2000yrs ago. I can also trace how Islam came to Albania, and it wasn't in peace.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Innarestin'.. i found out recently my clan was one of the fiercest in Ulster and was one of the last holdouts against England. But i like to think it was the pagan in 'em and not the papist that fueled their fire..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Song is about the way non-muslim Albanians were treated in Albania when the Ottoman Empire ruled for 500 years. Forceful conversions, and land taken away and given to those who converted to Islam. When you didn't convert you were taxed like the Koran suggests. I'm proud my family never converted to that faith. I can trace back to how the Christian faith came to Albania it was written about 2000yrs ago. I can also trace how Islam came to Albania, and it wasn't in peace.
    You are leaving out a lot of important details.

First of all, non-muslims paid the tax but were not required to serve in the military. So, essentially, in the Ottoman empire it was the Muslims that were protecting them and they paid in lieu of military service.

Secondly, the Ottomans never forced Jews or Christians to convert, they were fairly tolerant. It may be true they forced those Albanians to convert but from an Ottoman history class I took a while back the Ottomans allowed non-muslims to live in their territory without force conversions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    My name is Sean Bijan Seyedi Tabari.
    hehe Bijan , that's my father's name Click here to enlarge
    Are you from north part of Iran ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast